Monthly donation reminder September 2009

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
Summer is almost over and the busy winter season is about to start.

Nice league racing coming around, lots of race events and then this annoying donation reminder again :)

As always its not a must to donate, but very appreciated to keep our services running and staying alive.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Allright, I was just curious cause no other forum Ive been a member of have had any donations, despite being ad-free. Up until now, Ive always thought the facebook and youtube logos were ads :p

I have no idea how much it costs to run dedicated servers but €400 sounds like a lot of money when other forums are able to run pretty much "for free".

Anyway, thanks for replying :)

Emil, I think you might be getting confused with the forum, and the high speed dedicated servers that we use for all our racing events and leagues.

The forum on it's own would be very inexpensive.

But forum isn't what the donations are for.

Thats what I meant :) I come from a "videogame background" and Ive never had to worry about setting up servers and such. I have no experience or knowledge about it.
The way I thought it was handled was that some of the mods on the forum had an extra computer running a dedicated server just like you and me could with our own computers.

Hi guys,

Here in Croatia PayPal does not have any debit cards connected to their service and I feel quite unsafe to attach my AE card to it (pretty new to online shoping) and was just wondering how is Yours experience with PayPal and AE, is there maybe monthly limit possible at PayPal just to sleep better, try to find answer in PayPals FAQ but did not find any...would love to donate but dont want to risk bancruptcy cause of it

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%