Monthly donation reminder December 2009

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
Hi all,

Just a small reminder to all good RaceDepartment members that have their heart on the right place for us and helping us out to keep RD alive and kicking.

Thanks so far to the current donators so far.

OK people, we're now in December, so please let's not leave our donations until the last minute again, or until you are reminded.

If you enjoy your racing on RD, please donate.

It doesn't have to be fortunes, but as has been said so many time, if all our licensed members who used our servers and facilities contributed just €1 per month, or €12 per year, there would be enough for us to provide some nice prizes as well as the top quality racing service you currently enjoy.

It doesn't have to be fortunes, but as has been said so many time, if all our licensed members who used our servers and facilities contributed just €1 per month, or €12 per year, there would be enough for us to provide some nice prizes as well as the top quality racing service you currently enjoy.

minimum anount you can donate through paypal is 5 euros, if there was some way of setting up some kind of direct debit i would gladly donate 2 euros every month that way.
but as it stands at the moment i can only donate 5 euros every 2 months or so.

ps. after posting this i`ll be clicking the donate button :good:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing