Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Yup, well it looked like this might happen, as I mentioned above: I've now got a folder with 5268 files in it. That'll keep me busy!

Anyway, after that, I saw QuickMikk2's post above, so this time I just downloaded within Chrome ( the mod and locations folders as he suggests) and it's downloaded fine, no errors. I'm unzipping it now.

My testing so far tells me there's some stuff that's sort of duplicate. For example, if we run GT there's no need to have the separate solo install of the Audi LMS GT, the BMW Z4 or McLaren MP4-12C because those cars are already available in the ADAC GT mod and the BES mod also included in the mix. (Not at all saying not to have them, just that for club races I doubt we need all those repeats of the same cars). Or, am I misunderstanding and they aren't the same?

In the mod (there may be more, I've not completely tested it all yet):
ADAC GTMasters
BES
Endurance
GT2
GT3
Audi R8 LMS GT3
BMW Z4 GT3 SE
McLaren MP4-12C

I've installed the mods and done some very brief testing (a lap with four or five of the cars on offer)

What I tried worked well, looked good, sounded good and handled quite well too. I'll definitely put more time into them soon. Most (or all, perhaps) needed their ffb reversed (ctrl + NumPad8). The ffb seemed fine too.

Thanks for this/these mod(s), @Quickmikk2.

I've installed the mods and done some very brief testing (a lap with four or five of the cars on offer)

What I tried worked well, looked good, sounded good and handled quite well too. I'll definitely put more time into them soon. Most (or all, perhaps) needed their ffb reversed (ctrl + NumPad8). The ffb seemed fine too.

Thanks for this/these mod(s), @Quickmikk2.

THX Billy, i made this mix cause of many friends of mine driving at bockbierbude.de, who all have different rigs, controllers and so on. Everyone can choose the car or mod that fits best for him and his equipment or driving style. We tried to start races even with KI for testing and had much fun with this balanced grid, some weight for top drivers included too. I think thats the most fun to get out of GSCE.

I hope the other testers here are too your opinion and settle down with my little baby. I hope we c us on the road, or my server , or in your league, if its allowed and time fits( Im settled near the NOS) i would like to join your Club too,

So long, greetings Form Mikk

My testing so far tells me there's some stuff that's sort of duplicate. For example, if we run GT there's no need to have the separate solo install of the Audi LMS GT, the BMW Z4 or McLaren MP4-12C because those cars are already available in the ADAC GT mod and the BES mod also included in the mix. (Not at all saying not to have them, just that for club races I doubt we need all those repeats of the same cars). Or, am I misunderstanding and they aren't the same?

In the mod (there may be more, I've not completely tested it all yet):
ADAC GTMasters
BES
Endurance
GT2
GT3
Audi R8 LMS GT3
BMW Z4 GT3 SE
McLaren MP4-12C

Hi Andrew, they all are defintley not the same, Bes are difficultest, ADAC simplest, McLaren and Z4 fastest, Endus settled between i would say, try it out, some KI helps too, the nice thing about is, they fit together all very nice, and dont forget that the FFB is not the same in every mod too, simply find the one you like most, and so the sounds do too.

Have Fun, Mikk

Download: http://bit.ly/MEGAMIKK
Open the folder called "MIKKMIX_SERVER_GT3" and download the folder from inside there.
NOTE: When you download it, you don't need to download the track pack if you don't want it. The mod works fine without it.

Take it away, folks!
Hi Andrew, does your OP need edited? I think @Quickmikk2's modified the file structure on Mega since that post. So "Open the folder called "MIKKMIX_SERVER_GT3" and download the folder from inside there." may not be correct anymore.

I'm not sure what should be indicated. I think it should start like this: "Open the folder: "GCSE Mikk Mod V2_5 + Locations Server Mikk_Stand_20_05_2014", then if you only want the vehicles, just download one or two or three of the files (not sure about this bit) at the bottom of the list "GCSE_MIKK_MOD_V2_5_Stand_20_05_2014..." parts 1, 2, and 3.

Yesterday I downloaded Parts 1, 2 and 3 and got all the vehicles, but Parts 1, 2 and 3 seem to be copies of each other. So it may only be necessary to download one or two of those files (Parts 1 and 3, maybe). Sorry for all this vagueness. It'd be good to @Quickmikk2 's input on this.

Yeah it's a bit confusing. The main thing is that we need this version not to be changing any more so we're all using the same thing and any changes we need to make during testing is the same for everyone. I'll have to take another look at the new file structure once I am home later today, or maybe tomorrow (today is a busy day). Thanks for the heads up @Billy Pilgrim.

My next task is going to be checking the veh files, making sure all the cars are categorised correctly, and also looking at the FFB.

Hi guys,

here is the actual Download Folder on bit.ly/MEGAMIKK for

GSCE MIKK Mod V2_5 + Locations Server Mikk_Stand_20_05_2014:

MEGAMIKK MOD + LOCATIONS FOLDER.png

I did no big changes in the last update, I only packaged the last updates since 05.05.2014
in new packages as you can see above.

There are 3 Files for the MOD Data containing these Folders:

Vehicles
Sound
Shared
Talent

The other 6 Files containing only the whole Locations Folder from Server *Mikk* GT3,
only needed to join Server *Mikk* GT3, the MOD is working standalone.

I deleted the Sync Folder, cause it only works correct with the installed MEGA App.

So download the Mod(3 Files), extract them, and than copy to an extra Installation of GSCE without any other unoriginal Mod in there.

I hope now all is clearer,

greetings, cu later

Mikk:cool:

Last edited:
It is a very good MOD MIKK great collection of cars and the AI racing seems pretty decent as well, thanks.

As for the classes etc i only have the GT3 to do now so as each category only races against the same class, took alot of editing but i am nearly there. A full grid of LMP1 at le man's feels epic.

@Quickmikk2 @Andrew James

So, do i delete all the previous mod/updates/Blancpain better sounds from the previous version?

"MIKKMIX_Server_GT3_MOD_GSC_V2_5_Complete_22_04_2014"

Thanks for all the effort guys. If my body allows me I'll try to join you on the track. I've been racing 2/3 of these babies and I have some setups ready.

Hi man,

it's all implemented in the actual Download from 20.05.2014.

Would like to have your sets, we could make an Folder in MEGA too for that.

Greetings Mikk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back