F1 2010 Monte Carlo - Monaco (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
struggling as well to get the achievement for pole and win. Tried most the setups and standard but using pad struggle to get past 1:21 and 2 secs off pace. Thinking easier in Career mode than Grand Prix

My Ingame Name is TMC Bloodsucker and with Red Bull i got 1:13:945 with this setup!

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 9
Rear Wing Angle: 5
Braking
Balance: F 50% - R 50%
Pressure: high
Brake Size: Small
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 50% - R 50%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 11
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 11
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 8
Rear Ride Height: 8
Front Spring Stiffness: 4
Rear Spring Stiffness: 4
Gearbox
Gear 1: 113 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 139 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 164 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 190 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 217 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 245 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 275 kph / xxx mph​
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: Fixed
AlignmentCamber front: -1.40
Camber rear: -2.70
Toe front: 0.12
Toe rear: 0.41

• EvgenyT

i think everybody writting their setups have to put information about adds they turn on/off, cause it very importnats. i think it is much important than kind of a car u use.

if you Break Assists ON and ABS on, your break setting doesnt so importnat like their will be all off, cause AI breaks for you.

for ex. on MonteCarlo, with break assists On i can use break pressure high and it is ok. but if i turn all adds off, my breaks will be blocked on every turn of this track.

please write your adds whith settings.

Im on Monaco on Expert career, using a xbox pad. Traction Control, ABS and Racing line off and using Manual Transmission. And the AI are doing high 1:16's/low 1:17's. My best is mid 1:18's. Any tips? I can do 1:14's with assists on =(.

Hey folks! new to this forum.

Have few questions?: I used blackfox settings and got a1:17:xxx in time trials. However, using the same settings I can't match the1:17 in practice/ race. Is there any difference in trials and practice/ race mode. I don't see a fast throttle option.
Please advise...

Thanks in advance.....

Hey folks! new to this forum.

Have few questions?: I used blackfox settings and got a1:17:xxx in time trials. However, using the same settings I can't match the1:17 in practice/ race. Is there any difference in trials and practice/ race mode. I don't see a fast throttle option.
Please advise...

Thanks in advance.....

hey there,
Im also a newcomer but i can tell you right away that the time trial dont simulate the tyres wich changes basically everything, thats why you are so fast in trial and some ppl here managed do get crazy times there... you could always shwitch off tyre simulation but i dont see the point of playing the game then...

A lot of ppl come here asking for setups, and i know this cause im folowing this forum for quite a while now... so here is a advice from someone who was looking for setups and realized something:

some setups works fine for the first few races but as someone already said it, when you get to spain its like a whole new level and also for this one it seems that way... i mean its monaco.. most of the setups here are posted by ppl that tried it in time trial and with good cars wich is completelly different than playing career mode with no assistances whatsoever and tyres simulation turned on... and also, someone in a lotus (like me) will have to work a lot harder to keep up with the good cars... sometimes these setups isnt good for a lotus cause belive it or not the cars arent the same, sometime the setup works sometime dont, when i got to spain i was totally beaten in pratices like 4-5 seconds off the pace using the setups posted here... but whit those setups my cars doesnt feel alright so i figured i should learn how to setup it myself.. i used this guide and i found it very simple to understand and tell you how setup you car in a easy way... I improved 2.5-3.5 seconds wich is a lot [http]http://www.racedepartment.com/gtr-evolution/3511-racedepartment-setup-guide.html[/http]

Anyway, what i meant was, Everyone has its own driving style, agressive passive, middle w/e... thats why anyone who play racing games shouldnt mind in learning a few things about setups so you can setup the car the way you want it to handle in the track.... If you are like me you got to spain tried a few setups and realized that the car wasnt good enought so you learned how to make it suitable to you and made the most out of the car and maybe finished in a miserable 15th position (like me loooool) or maybe you dont... if you are not like this then i suggest you go to the menu and turn off tyre simulation... thats the easiest way.... but remember, if you want something well done, do it yourself...

have fun in the races guys

• linkinfan33

Does anyone have a competitive set up for here,but which is good for *online*?? becos time trials and practice n career are all good,but its different online racing. any help wud be appreciated. (im on ps3 with a pad)

• EvgenyT

Does anyone have a competitive set up for here,but which is good for *online*?? becos time trials and practice n career are all good,but its different online racing. any help wud be appreciated. (im on ps3 with a pad)

What online mod? QuICK CRASH RACE :) or advanced race with no aids?

• linkinfan33

nope ,im in a season league. with an online 11 player season on the ps3. we have at the moment,fuel sim on,tyre wear on,full rules. and collisions but no damage until the patch.

Hi Racers! Been reading the posts hoping to gey some top tips. Have treid many of the set-ups and tried my own (got a far understanding of most of set-up). In career S1, did well at start (although keep getting punctures, had 3-4 per round with 1 or 2 in each race! but that's a different question!), but rubbish in Spain and struggling in Monaco. Driving the Virgin, abs & part traction only, full damage & tyres, managed to get to 1.26 but 1.20 is pole. Quickest in S1 but about 2 seconds slower in S2/3. Which are the key corners for making/losing time? The slow section before the tunnel (turns 5-8) or the chicane section /exit (13-16) I think I lose time on the exit of 16 leading into Rascasse. I take 13/14 flat but when I try to keep any speed through chicane I catch RG barrier on entrance, or RH barrier on exit, either that or cut corner. Best qualy is 16th (first go today), the race will be wet I think so should be able to get top 10 (I like the rain) but would love some tips from you flyers!!

there tough

I'm realy done with this, tried all of the setups posted above, but still getting last in training. don't get even close, before spain everything get wel, scored few point with my lotus and now spain and manaco. 5/6 seconds slower. :s I don't get it...

i hate both catalunya and monaco dont like the new silverstone much either just gotta pursue with it tho, one thing i dont get real life grand prix cars are biased to the front with there brakes coz of the weight transfer underbraking yet hardly any of these set ups posted have ???? im in a redbull 2nd season on pro but got lapped by a lotus catalunya it sucks lol

• simba

Hi,

I need some help with the monaco set-up in career mode!
Alonso is driving 1.17.1 and i tried the setups that are written here in this topic and the best i can drive (in a ferrari) is 1.18.0!
So still 0.9 sec behind the leader.
and i dont know where i am loosing time!

does anyone has a career-mode setup for monaco, because it seems that there are big differences between TT and Career Mode!

regards

Just a thought about the game getting difficult in Spain. In the beginning of the seasson you are new, and the teams have their first big updates when the come in Europe again. So that would explain the level getting up ( from the competition) I need al the development things to be competitive.

• daddynez1

1.17.9 with all aids off... i think i can do 0.5 sec less but not more... its okey? the times you say is without aids?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back