F1 2015 Monte Carlo - Monaco (Dry)

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)

Graham Laing

Retired Staff
f1-2015-RD-Setups.jpg

Please post your setups for Monte Carlo - Monaco (Dry) here, bearing in mind our formatting & video rules :-

How to layout your setup in this forum + video rules

Last edited:
Car
Mercedes

Circuit
Monte Carlo

Condition
Dry

Distance
25% to 100%

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 7
Rear Wing Angle: 5

Differential
On throttle: 75%
Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry
Camber Front: -3.30
Camber Rear: -1.80
Toe Front: 0.12
Toe Rear: 0.29

Suspension
Front Spring Stiffness: 6
Rear Spring Stiffness: 7
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 4

Tyre Pressures

Front Tyre Pressure: 18.2
Rear Tyre Pressure: 18.2

Tyre Type(Option/Prime/Inters/Wet)
Option
Weight Distribution
Ballast; 7

Fuel Load
Kg: 10

Notes
1.18.062 Practice 3 - Pro Season

OK just chill out , man , thats nice , PS If there are people like you here , I might as-well leave , ok you got your wish . later :(

If I got time I can try to make McLaren set-ups for you Kev but do you want for 2015 or 2014?

Sadly there are a bunch of people here that make personal attacks, even though I wouldn't say that you where attacked by the comment above by tempestavit, it was pretty harmless, have some backbone. But it does happen sadly, f1carsetup.com didn't have much of that everyone was very friendly but I don't know what happened to the site. I'm not saying any names but I noticed a lot of people harassing folks here on this site, not much of a good atmosphere here sadly, but that's not an excuse for getting sad or whatever emotions you get as there are a lot of people on the net that think they are gods chosen people and feed of drama and misery, a bunch of shallow no gooders that don't have anything better to do then enjoying trying to fck people over with an arrogant attitude that just shows that they are mentally underdeveloped. The mind of the masses can't even understand that the west is going to hell. It's the side effect of the libertarian society that corrupts people and the vent their frustration by projecting their own problems unto others to feel superior.

Edit: My PS4 broke so I bought the game for PC and as the G27 is only supported for PC it was the logical thing to do. But tbh there shouldn't be any differences between PC, PS4 or Xbone setups. Atleast not in previous games.

Last edited:
Kev pls stop your spamming in all setup circuit.
Isn't requests allowed in race department btw? I wish I could go back to ????? but I can't access the site, I don't know why, all my set-ups I created there are gone and all my acquaintances I cannot contact, that's why I post set-ups here instead. I had a pretty large number of set-ups on that site : /

Last edited by a moderator:
If I got time I can try to make McLaren set-ups for you Kev but do you want for 2015 or 2014?

Sadly there are a bunch of people here that make personal attacks, even though I wouldn't say that you where attacked by the comment above by tempestavit, it was pretty harmless, have some backbone. But it does happen sadly, f1carsetup.com didn't have much of that everyone was very friendly but I don't know what happened to the site. I'm not saying any names but I noticed a lot of people harassing folks here on this site, not much of a good atmosphere here sadly, but that's not an excuse for getting sad or whatever emotions you get as there are a lot of people on the net that think they are gods chosen people and feed of drama and misery, a bunch of shallow no gooders that don't have anything better to do then enjoying trying to fck people over with an arrogant attitude that just shows that they are mentally underdeveloped. The mind of the masses can't even understand that the west is going to hell. It's the side effect of the libertarian society that corrupts people and the vent their frustration by projecting their own problems unto others to feel superior.

Edit: My PS4 broke so I bought the game for PC and as the G27 is only supported for PC it was the logical thing to do. But tbh there shouldn't be any differences between PC, PS4 or Xbone setups. Atleast not in previous games.

2015 please :) and thanx for the comments , great stuff , and I now there is always one$(%/§", here and there in the world of some nice people like you :) Saturn have a drink on me , all the best Kev

Last edited by a moderator:
i can still see all your set ups on that site
Saturn

i will get them all for you if you want

Strange that I can't access that site anymore, it says, quote "
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

I'm a network technician but can't figure out what's wrong, might be my router that screws it up, though it's never been that way before. I have no clue what might be wrong.

Edit: I tried using a VPN as I thought it must be my IP that's the problem as you could access the site and now it works! I have mailed the admin on the site and asked him to look into the ISS as I think it might be the reason for me, and perhaps others, not being able to visit. Thanks for the reply, I don't need my setups for 2014 as I don't play it since 2015 got released but I am grateful for the kindness

Last edited:
Car
Williams

Circuit
Monte Carlo

Condition
Dry \ Race 100%

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 10
Rear Wing Angle: 11

Differential
On throttle: 75%
Off throttle: 85%

Suspension Geometry
Camber Front: -2.6
Camber Rear: -1.1
Toe Front: 0.09
Toe Rear: 0.44

Suspension
Front Spring Stiffness: 3
Rear Spring Stiffness: 3
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7

Tyre Pressures

Front Tyre Pressure: 17.6
Rear Tyre Pressure: 17.4

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 5

Car
Sauber

Circuit
Monte Carlo

Condition
Dry

Distance
TT but works also as Racesetup

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 11
Rear Wing Angle: 6

Differential
On throttle: 100%
Off throttle: 60%

Suspension Geometry
Camber Front: -3.50
Camber Rear: -2.00
Toe Front: 0.15
Toe Rear: 0.35

Suspension
Front Spring Stiffness: 4
Rear Spring Stiffness: 1
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 2

Tyre Pressures

Front Tyre Pressure: 19.0
Rear Tyre Pressure: 19.0

Option (restricted in TIme Trial)

Weight Distribution
Ballast; 11

Fuel Load
Kg: 10 (restricted in Time Trial)

Notes
I managed a 1.14,876 with this Setup.
It was very hard to get a good and clean lap with this car.
i drive with a T500 F1 on PC. All assits disabled.

Here is my lap on RaceTube

http://www.racedepartment.com/media...-setup-hotlap-monaco-1-14-876-pc-60fps.11812/

Car
Williams and Mercedes

Circuit
Monte Carlo

Condition
Dry

Distance
TT but works also as Racesetup

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 11
Rear Wing Angle: 6

Differential
On throttle: 100%
Off throttle: 60%

Suspension Geometry
Camber Front: -3.50
Camber Rear: -2.00
Toe Front: 0.15
Toe Rear: 0.35

Suspension
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 1
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 11
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5

Tyre Pressures

Front Tyre Pressure: 19.0
Rear Tyre Pressure: 19.0

Option (restricted in TIme Trial)

Weight Distribution
Ballast; 11

Fuel Load
Kg: 10 (restricted in Time Trial)

Notes
I managed a 1.13,798 in the Williams
I lost a little bit in the first corner and in Rascasse were is missed the apex slightly. So a 13,6 should be possible

With the Mercedes i managed a 1.13,207
The lap wasn't perfect either, but it was good enough i think ;)

i drive with a T500 F1 on PC. All assits disabled.

Here are my laps on RaceTube

Williams
http://www.racedepartment.com/media...-setup-hotlap-monaco-1-13-798-pc-60fps.11826/

Mercedes
http://www.racedepartment.com/media/videos/f1-2015-setup-hotlap-monaco-1-13-207-pc-60fps.11871/

Last edited:
Car
Ferrari

Circuit
Monte Carlo

Condition
Dry \ Race 100%

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 10
Rear Wing Angle: 11

Differential
On throttle: 80%