Monster Truck Championship

Hope this succeeds Feld Entertainment is just up the road from me and was hurt by closing down the RB circus. The Monster Jam games were fun but all arcade. If this passes for sim it could open up a broader vision for simsport usage of the monster truck and increase chances of interest doing sim for other motorsport genre's or even watersport. Maybe to the point of it all being bundled as powersport simulations?

Wow, nice surprise that it didn't actually get delayed. (Quarantine is good for something)

Now that I uninstalled Wreckfest (tired of the homicidal AI), I have room for one more game for "fun". I am disappointed at the price point (thought it would have been closer to Tony Stewart's games at $30) and very disappointed at $15 day one DLC. If you've got the gall to ask for $15 for more content on day one, gameplay better be ROCK SOLID, no bugs. Going to read the reviews now. Added to wishlist...

Watching a few Twitch replays, this game actually looks fairly good. Easily the best monster truck game since the old Monster Truck Madness 2 days. The biggest gripe I would have with it is the contact sound effects they throw in there are really poor, like they couldn't decide if this was going to be an arcade or sim game. So, I guess it's the Project Cars of monster truck games.

Depending on how easy it would be to mod, this has potential. The lack of actual truck licenses clearly hurts, but looking at the truck designs, it was clear that some of them were created with certain other trucks in mind. Throw a few custom skins on those things and you have yourself an official Monster Jam lineup.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back