Monster Summer Sale (Steam Summer Sale 2015)

Indeed, FT2013 is excellent. We should've mentioned that one earlier when @mystaaRS was asking about racing gems. Same superb quality as Stock Car Extreme but it's a serious learning curve due to the massive weight of the heavy trucks. Very rewarding experience when you start to get the hang of it and the sounds are just awesome.

I may splurge and get that, too, if it comes back down to 66% off on final day of sale. Tried the demo and really enjoyed it. Fantastic graphics and environments with awesome puzzles.

And for anyone that does not have "BattleBlock Theater", it's only $1.49 USD right now. Incredibly fun 2D platformer that will have you crying with laughter.

"Developer Alliance Bundle" is a cool little collection of 4 games for only $0.74 USD, one of which is "Polarity" which is a neat puzzle game. Kind of like a poor man's "The Talos Principle". Same kind of puzzle solving but with simplified 3D graphics. Lots of fun if you like that kind of thing. I'm having a good time with it. The other 3 games in this bundle are 2D platformers.

Bought that for 1.2 Turkish Liras. Dropped Trading Cards (12 from all of those 4 games) were sold for a total of 1.6 Turkish Liras. They are more than free, it gives you extra money as well :D

And if you manage to get a foil, you would earn even more!

Also bought H5: Tribes of the East when it was on flash sale, and CS: GO.

Indeed, FT2013 is excellent. We should've mentioned that one earlier when @mystaaRS was asking about racing gems. Same superb quality as Stock Car Extreme but it's a serious learning curve due to the massive weight of the heavy trucks. Very rewarding experience when you start to get the hang of it and the sounds are just awesome.

True, I just automagically assume that people on this forum knows about every game that is featured here ^^,

Bought that for 1.2 Turkish Liras. Dropped Trading Cards (12 from all of those 4 games) were sold for a total of 1.6 Turkish Liras. They are more than free, it gives you extra money as well :D.

Ah, I see that the Turkish currency have changed since I was there, I think a dinner costed 20 mill or something then! :)

Oh @xnorb seeing in the steam calculator thread, this isn't you, is it?
I5DiFLq.jpg

I'm hoping Next Car Game Wreckfest goes back down once more before the end of the sale. I had it in my cart and was waiting to see what RD folks and missed it being half off.

33% off right? I'm holding on, it have not been on flash, or daily yet, so I'm not buying at this moment!

If you have tried it, I'd like to know how it is, looked interesting, I just didn't dare to buy it!
Didn't play it yet, but bought it on @Aidan Keranen's recommendation. He should be able to tell you more :thumbsup:
For me, Mini Metro is an absolute masterpiece. As an engineer and fan of strategy games, the simple mechanic of drawing lines to stations is simple, but trying to get the perfect balance of different stations on a line means that I am constantly trying to improve them.
But, my little 8 year old in me is screaming with excitement everytime, because I am making all these train lines, I fully imagine these trains actually doing a job, as well as the stations.

So for me, its fantastic, games can be around 10-20 odd minutes, depending how good you are, but there is a mode where you can't get knocked out I believe. So yeah, I strongly suggest getting it, but I am maybe unique due to the situation around it, my love of trains and strategy.
But if anyone here is similar, I have two words. Get it. :D

Yes, since 2004-5 we got rid of 6 zeroes from the currency. 20 mill is now just 2 liras. :)
And i must say 20 liras is a bargain for a dinner, especially for a tourist. ;)

It was back around 99-00, so I was 8-9 years old, and my parents got confused with all the zeroes... So I might remember wrong ^^, I do remember I bought something for 6 mill though!

For me, Mini Metro is an absolute masterpiece. As an engineer and fan of strategy games, the simple mechanic of drawing lines to stations is simple, but trying to get the perfect balance of different stations on a line means that I am constantly trying to improve them.
But, my little 8 year old in me is screaming with excitement everytime, because I am making all these train lines, I fully imagine these trains actually doing a job, as well as the stations.

So for me, its fantastic, games can be around 10-20 odd minutes, depending how good you are, but there is a mode where you can't get knocked out I believe. So yeah, I strongly suggest getting it, but I am maybe unique due to the situation around it, my love of trains and strategy.
But if anyone here is similar, I have two words. Get it. :D

You sound like NerdCubed when he plays, well, any kind of sandbox sim, builder thingy!

I'll stay away from it a little while I guess. I am not that much of a train guy. Though, I do love to take trains, and buses, and flights... I love commercial traffic for some absurd reason!

Oh @xnorb seeing in the steam calculator thread, this isn't you, is it?
I am EVERY KIND of videogame buyer :D
(Except the one getting hyped and buying everything for 60-100€ on day one)

As i spend less than 3€ per game in average, i can still somehow justify my addiction :)
Most of the games in my library are actually games from bundles, so they were cheap as hell.

The Stanley Parable (45 hours left)

Now, this isn't a game in the usual sense. It's an exploration game, where you are narrated on how to progress, or not to progress. You can follow the narrator, or you can do nothing of what he says, you can do some, not all. You can find 6 endings, but not the "right" one. For 3 EUR, this is a very good buy, and you will get some hours out of it!

But remember, all you do is explore, and exploit!

Thank god there's a bonus coming this month on top of the salary :D

Cities: Skylines
DLC Quest
Drizzlepath
Edge
FOTONICA
FRACT OSC
Hippocampal: The White Sofa
Home is Where One Starts...
Infested Planet
Outlast: Whistleblower DLC
PixelJunk Eden
Project CARS Digital Edition
Qbeh-1
Ratz Instagib
Remember Me
The Moon Sliver

In total: 80.40€
Cities Skylines (19€) and pCars (30€) raised the costs significantly :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%