Monster Hype

What's up with these Monster Energy hypes? You keep seeing people create these Monster liveries, helmets and suits. Not that I'm against it I don't really understand what the hype is for. The logo isn't really that impressive. Maybe it's the green/black color combination? Maybe it's because of Ken Block? Or do people just like the drink. I hope somebody can explain or is there another person on RD that doesn't understand the hype.

Yours truly
NMC

From my personal point of view, i can say that Monster Energy has a gorgeous logo and it's black/green colors are great for liveries and such.

Moreoever, not just Ken Block, but Schumi's helmet sponsorship was also a contribution to it's fame probably.

I have never drinken one tough :D

Trouble is, like anything in life.

Too much of it, and you tend to get a bit sick of it, and the F1 2012 mod section is starting to turn into a bit of a Monster Energy section.

I hate the logo now.

I personally love the drink. Not that it's at all healthy though.

Love the logo on cars and bikes as it seems to suit racing. Better than a cigarette advert on a car/bike. Plus if done well it looks like a monster tore through the car and left claw marks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back