Might pick this up when it comes on sale. I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of it, but it certainly looks fun. Use to have fun back on the old MX vs ATV games

Dude! What about the shockingly poor release of Ride 3?
I think you made a rash statement there ;)

Ride 3 has improved quite a lot since launch tbh, a good game now.

Cool on the stick, forgot about it. Started playing Motocross Madness 2 in 2001'ish. Multiplayer was awesome even then. Gonna have to pick this up and head to Amazon for some Logitech stick again ;)

Can anyone answer this question:

where is this content?
compete against the best from the past and the present and relive Supercross history in the stadium where it all began - the Los Angeles Coliseum.

MileStone? I might still get the game when its on sale. Once I seen that name I know this is gonna be mediocre at best.

All the WRC's even 6 still dont work right for wheel players.

Tested the previous similar looking one. Total garbage. Physics was beyond (below) arcade. Sounds was like they were from some garbage "freesounds.com" site. I would love a great motocross/supercross game with gamepad, but it has to be good and make you smile.

The last 3 Milestone MX games actually have VR capabilities. Which hasn't been officially implemented for some reason. I discovered this while playing around with Steam launch options. "-vr" causes the application to open in VR, it performs fine and looks amazing, aside from the objects flickering in the left eye.

Tested the previous similar looking one. Total garbage. Physics was beyond (below) arcade. Sounds was like they were from some garbage "freesounds.com" site. I would love a great motocross/supercross game with gamepad, but it has to be good and make you smile.
MX vs ATV Reflex will do you well. Costs about $3 from G2A and is still one of the best arcade MX games to date. Supercross 2 is by far one of Milestone's best MX games although there is room for improvement.

MX vs ATV Reflex will do you well. Costs about $3 from G2A and is still one of the best arcade MX games to date. Supercross 2 is by far one of Milestone's best MX games although there is room for improvement.
I cant remember atm one that i really liked. Looks crappy today but at the time it was really nice. Think it had something wth MX or MTX in the title. You could practice and there was a barn, a forest area, a dirt track in the Woods with jumps etc. You could do tons of tricks and there was motocross and supercross IIRC. I tested a bunch but never found one that felt really good. Will check those two out. Cheers mate.

Milestone and Feld Entertainment have confirmed the third instalment to the impressive Supercross series of games is set to release on February 4th 2020.

Having stormed into the off-road bike racing marketplace with the officially licenced Monster Energy Supercross: The Videogame back in 2018, Italian game development studio Milestone have made great strides with the franchise over the last 18 months - and they claim the new release will be a further upgrade from earlier additions in the franchise.

New for Supercross 3, Milestone have confirmed the title will "allow players to choose between a sponsor team or an official Supercross team of the 2019 Championship in Career Mode" giving players the opportunity to become a teammate of their favourite Supercross rider for the first time within the franchise.

Featuring the 2019 Monster Energy Supercross season, including 100 riders from both the 450SX and 250SX Classes of the championship, the new game will contain 15 official stadiums and tracks at launch, with the ability for users to create their own venues via the game editing feature once again returning for the latest release.

You can read the full press release below:

With Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame 3, players can now also race in co-op mode with 3 other friends, choosing different game modes in the replica of the legendary Factory Supercross Practice Tracks in California. A huge free roaming area with 9 amazing tracks, where most of the OEMs that compete in the Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship test their bikes.
And once you’ve practiced, you’ll be ready to challenge other players in the brand new Online Multiplayer Mode, now boosted with Dedicated Servers for a lag-free gameplay experience, and Race Director Mode to create amazing online tournaments, deciding from the players’ starting positions, to assigning penalties or choosing which cameras to focus on. Championship, Quick Race or Elimination Mode, players can choose their favorite game mode, browsing through Public and Private Lobbies to find their right match. There are many ways to show who’s the best Supercross rider!
After great success with the previous game, more than 53,000 tracks were created by our passionate community, the Track Editor is back and it’s better than ever: new modules and new stadium items to customize tracks in a unique way. Thanks to brand new aestetic customization items, such as Touch Block, Finish Gates or Leader Pillars, players can now enhance realism and immersion of their custom tracks.
For Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame 3; developers worked hard to improve several technical aspects that will impact both graphics and the overall gameplay experience. Rider and secondary character models have been completely re-made from scratch with photo scanning that now feature a new set of animations.
The new model system allowed us to add for the first time, a Female Rider model with its own animations and physics. Players can select a Female Custom Rider amongst different models to be the next Supercross Champion.
Tracks are more alive, thanks to revised particles of fireworks, flames, dry and wet ground that are more detailed and realistic. On the gameplay side, physics has been completely revised to be adapted to the new riders’ animations and a new in-air bike control system has been implemented to improve bike handling during jumps.

Monster Energy Supercross 3 will release on Xbox One, PS4, PC, Nintendo Switch and Google Stadia February 4th 2020.

Stay tuned for the upcoming MES3 sub forum here at RaceDepartment in the next few days - the perfect place to discuss the upcoming new game!

Geico_Honda.jpgMonsterEnergy_Kawasaki.jpgRedBull_KTM.jpgBullfrogSpasSmartopMotoconcept_Honda.jpg

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%