Featured Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame 2 Released

Discussion in 'Supercross 2 - The Game' started by Paul Jeffrey, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +19,338

The game with the most spectacularly long title is now available - welcome to the world Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame 2.

Developed on Unreal 4 by Milestone S.r.l, the second official game of the Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship has been released on both console and PC, available now for around £40.00 on the Steam platform.

Containing the teams, riders and locations of the 2018 AMA Supercross season, this new title looks set to become one of the most complete and feature rich off road bike racing games ever produced - building nice on the already very solid foundations laid down by the original 2018 release from Milestone.

Featuring a very solid and much improved track editor as well as many of the official racing locations of the AMA season, Milestone believe this new release to be a step up and above the original title, and opens the door yet further to fans of the real world series who have yet to fully engage with the potential of video game culture to support and grow popularity of racing championships throughout the world.

About the Game

The official Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship game is back!

Live like a champion with the updated career mode.
    Take part in more activities through your agenda: from Monday until the race weekend you will complete challenges, find new sponsors and meet fans to obtain incredible prizes!

Train hard in the Compound.
    A vast area where you can ride freely and put your custom rider's skills to the test, competing against rivals on four different tracks. You can put your leaning, starting, braking, cornering and scrubbing abilities to the test here.

Tackle competitions like a hero.
    Compete against more than 80 official 250SX and 450SX championship riders, including Jason Anderson, Marvin Musquin and, for the first time ever, the acclaimed Eli Tomac!

Your face, your style, your personality.
    A new customisation mode with more than 3000 objects to create the bike of your dreams with aftermarket components. Customise your avatar with new options including beards, tattoos, earrings, hats; as well as skin, eye, hair and eyebrow colours.
    Choose how to celebrate victory: after all, we all have our lucky moves!

An upgraded track editor.
    Additional features and simplified accessibility thanks to the new graphic interface. Designing, constructing and sharing your custom tracks with the community will be easier thanks to the upgraded track editor!

Supercross 2 the game Released.jpg
    Monster Energy Supercross - The Videogame 2 is available now for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Check out the Monster Energy Supercross 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment to connect with your fellow motorcross racing fans.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Instagram
    Youtube
    Twitch

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  2. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +577
    Love it.
    Have it and already enjoy it. :inlove:
    They keep make it better and better every year.
    Really... when next time anyone say that Code... Milestone I mean can't produce a good game...
    we'll have a nice round of chick fight here. :)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  3. howitzer155mm

howitzer155mm
    Premium

Ratings:
    +117
    I agree, Milestone have really improved themselves. 5 years ago, I would have never associated the name "Milestone" to a game with decent physics and amazing graphics.

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,662
    visually looks great, has to be said

• Beer Beer x 1
  5. CreamyCornCob

CreamyCornCob

Ratings:
    +16
    Your not using your keyboard to control the bike I assume... what are ya using?

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +577
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. R1Joel

R1Joel
    Premium

Ratings:
    +55
    Might pick this up when it comes on sale. I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of it, but it certainly looks fun. Use to have fun back on the old MX vs ATV games

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. Pepper606

Pepper606

Ratings:
    +27

• Haha Haha x 1
  9. Pepper606

Pepper606

Ratings:
    +27
    Dude! What about the shockingly poor release of Ride 3?
    I think you made a rash statement there ;)

Ride 3 has improved quite a lot since launch tbh, a good game now.

• Beer Beer x 1
  10. CreamyCornCob

CreamyCornCob

Ratings:
    +16
    Cool on the stick, forgot about it. Started playing Motocross Madness 2 in 2001'ish. Multiplayer was awesome even then. Gonna have to pick this up and head to Amazon for some Logitech stick again ;)

11. R1Joel

R1Joel
    Premium

Ratings:
    +55
    They made the SBK games. I found them decent. I only had SBK-08 though.

• Like Like x 1
  12. rosgillies

rosgillies

Ratings:
    +48
    £40 quid? and no VR. No way!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Olivier Mandavy

Olivier Mandavy

Ratings:
    +30
    No VR no Buy.... Oculus? lol...

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  14. RKip455

RKip455
    Attack Life, its going to Kill you Anyway! Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    Can anyone answer this question:

where is this content?
    compete against the best from the past and the present and relive Supercross history in the stadium where it all began - the Los Angeles Coliseum.

15. DriftMachine

DriftMachine

Ratings:
    +9
    MileStone? I might still get the game when its on sale. Once I seen that name I know this is gonna be mediocre at best.

All the WRC's even 6 still dont work right for wheel players.

16. CC

CC
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7,056
    No VR no Buy............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +418
    Tested the previous similar looking one. Total garbage. Physics was beyond (below) arcade. Sounds was like they were from some garbage "freesounds.com" site. I would love a great motocross/supercross game with gamepad, but it has to be good and make you smile.

18. howitzer155mm

howitzer155mm
    Premium

Ratings:
    +117
    MXS *cough*

19. howitzer155mm

howitzer155mm
    Premium

Ratings:
    +117
    The last 3 Milestone MX games actually have VR capabilities. Which hasn't been officially implemented for some reason. I discovered this while playing around with Steam launch options. "-vr" causes the application to open in VR, it performs fine and looks amazing, aside from the objects flickering in the left eye.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  20. Syroy

Syroy

Ratings:
    +0
    MX vs ATV Reflex will do you well. Costs about $3 from G2A and is still one of the best arcade MX games to date. Supercross 2 is by far one of Milestone's best MX games although there is room for improvement.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.