Monster Energy F1 Team

Happy to help. :)
Happy it worked. :)
Other remaining files I'll modify and upload tomorrow.
Don't do it.I mean you did a great job.I only got that error because i not renamed the interior files:(:mad:how idiot i am. and now it looks good!Sorry really , my mistake , i just wanted to tell it because i dont want you to do extra work.Howewer i guess mercedes chassic looks better than marussia so it would look much better!It's up to you if you do it or not but i can say that that would look great:)

Don't do it.I mean you did a great job.I only got that error because i not renamed the interior files:(:mad:how idiot i am. and now it looks good!Sorry really , my mistake , i just wanted to tell it because i dont want you to do extra work.Howewer i guess mercedes chassic looks better than marussia so it would look much better!It's up to you if you do it or not but i can say that that would look great:)
Sure I'll do it once my other mods get finish. :)

OH bro i found a problem , and i looked for it that i didn't miss something and i don't.The racecrew's original suit is bugging with the new.What's the problem with it?I renamed the marussia racecrew, brakeboard, pitcrew file to wi2 and it just don't work:(

Can you tell me what do i have to do to change Marussia name to Monster F1 Team for example?
Changing database files?
Changing with the language editor?

Sure I'll do it once my other mods get finish. :)
Oh and i nearly forgot.Please can you reskin the williams crew and bruno senna and maldonado's suit ?Because it's bugging really even in finishing replays

2012112700007.jpg
2012112700009.jpg
2012112700010.jpg

As you can see i was in career and i won the quali and this happened in the same replay .The cloth changes automatically 3 or 4 times in the same video.What's causing this?I renamed the pitcrew and other things to it's right name.

As you can see i was in career and i won the quali and this happened in the same replay .The cloth changes automatically 3 or 4 times in the same video.What's causing this?I renamed the pitcrew and other things to it's right name.
No man.
I told you don't put any other thing after I gave you the new download.
Suit files will be different for drivers.
That's why I said that I'll give you other files tomorrow remember.
Those files aee for marussia, that won't work for Williams.

Can you tell me what do i have to do to change Marussia name to Monster F1 Team for example?
Changing database files?
Changing with the language editor?
Hi
You will have to edit the language file.
Just rename marussia name with monster in the file but be careful with it.
Don't rename all marussia to monster.
There are probably 2 or 3 places where you need to rename it.
Or else send your language file to me geraldchinoy@gmail.com I'll do the necessary changes.

I'll upload the files for suits today.
My monster energy mod is for marussia so dint take any thing from there.
Just put the files in the new upload for Williams team in the game.
And once I upload the suit files put those in the game.
Everything will be proper as it has to be.

I am sure you will get quicker with it as well.
As many things you keep on doing it makes you better and faster.
Sometimes I mess up to.
But that's how it is.
Just keep practicing in PhotoShop and you will be as quick as everyone.
Good luck. :)
I hope you are right. I'll get back to pshop after finishing a lot of changes on the xml files... well, i guess i'll see Photoshop next year! :roflmao:
I really like models and textures, but still haven't spend enough time to learn about it.
Keep up the good work, by the way, just a thought, but you would be a good person to join Schifty and make other season mods ;)

I hope you are right. I'll get back to pshop after finishing a lot of changes on the xml files... well, i guess i'll see Photoshop next year! :roflmao:
I really like models and textures, but still haven't spend enough time to learn about it.
Keep up the good work, by the way, just a thought, but you would be a good person to join Schifty and make other season mods ;)

I'm making a mod myself.
Its for 1994.
Couple of teams done and few helmets done.
So working on that most of the time.
And also have a few W.I.P teams to complete.
Any way would love to help him if there is anything i could do.

I'm making a mod myself.
Its for 1994.
Couple of teams done and few helmets done.
So working on that most of the time.
And also have a few W.I.P teams to complete.
Any way would love to help him if there is anything i could do.
Niiiiice!!!!!
Really looking forward to try the 1994 mod!!! :D
I enjoy these old season mods, i was tired of F1 2011, but when i started to play old season mods, i just gave up the 2011 season :roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 124 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.8%