Monster Energy F1 Team

I know it's not marussia, and i don't know why.This is what i did:
Renamed all files in your mod to wi2 then replaced with original.Do you think i should delete first the whole wi2 folder then i should paste your mod?

Okay wait a sec you only renamed my files right.
So that means you didn't rename the car files.
There 3d files in the folder cars/ma2 that havn't put in my folder for upload.
Rename those files to wi2 and put them in your cars/wi2 folder, it will work.

You uploaded ferrari livery files , bro:D.I think the files you didn't upload to the file was the wi2.ctf and that things that's are in wi2 folder but under all folders in wi2.You should upload that files for marussia then i think it should work.

Sorry for that,
Ok now listen carefully, or should i say read carefully. :p
Do these steps :
Copy all files not folders, only files from your ma2 folder in cars.
Rename them to wi2 and put them in wi2 folder in cars.
It will work.

Who , knows , I'm really pissed of with steam.I renamed 3d model files and i get this error , when i used original williams 3d files it didn't quit with this:mad:

Who , knows , I'm really pissed of with steam.I renamed 3d model files and i get this error , when i used original williams 3d files it didn't quit with this:mad:

Do one thing do you have back up files for original.
If you do just put wi2 files back in the game.
I'll give you a link for download for this.
Don't do anything.

I have original files, no problem but i cannot imagine how it works for you and not for me..:mad:
But i really wanted to use this mod:(

I have original files, no problem but i cannot imagine how it works for you and not for me..:mad:
But i really wanted to use this mod:(

Delete the complete williams file. Then, copy the marussia file and rename all files of the copy to the williams file, all of the files of the copy.

Now, install the mod from Gerald in the Copy of the marussia file (which now is completely named williams)

Geralds files you rename to williams, too.

That should work.

Delete the complete williams file. Then, copy the marussia file and rename all files of the copy to the williams file, all of the files of the copy.

Now, install the mod from Gerald in the Copy of the marussia file (which now is completely named williams)

Geralds files you rename to williams, too.

That should work.
I exactly did that and it don't works:(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back