Monster AMD Career Helmet (triangle, carbon)

Helmets Monster AMD Career Helmet (triangle, carbon) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Looks great!. How did you get a sample thumbnail to display? Is there a new version of the mod manager? Also, I've used the template that was available on day one of F1 2019 and the graphics on top of the helmet don't come together. There is a hairline gap. Where did you get your template? Thanks in advance.

Looks great!. How did you get a sample thumbnail to display? Is there a new version of the mod manager? Also, I've used the template that was available on day one of F1 2019 and the graphics on top of the helmet don't come together. There is a hairline gap. Where did you get your template? Thanks in advance.
What do you mean with "sample thumbnail"?
Mod manager?
I dont use any template ^^"

What do you mean with "sample thumbnail"?
Mod manager?
I dont use any template ^^"
1) in your first image, there is a small likeness of the helmet you are displaying, in the array of other helmets(#1).
2) How do you apply your modded helmet to the game. Did you just paste the file into a folder or did you use a mod manager to apply your custom helmet to the game?
3) How does one make a custom helmet without a 3D template? Did you just copy your helmet file(DDS) from an existing file?

1) in your first image, there is a small likeness of the helmet you are displaying, in the array of other helmets(#1).
2) How do you apply your modded helmet to the game. Did you just paste the file into a folder or did you use a mod manager to apply your custom helmet to the game?
3) How does one make a custom helmet without a 3D template? Did you just copy your helmet file(DDS) from an existing file?
1) this goes on automatically. if you add a custom helmet to the game it will not be shown there at the first boot, you have to start a session (e.g. time trials) first. After you left the session again the custom helmet will be shown like that (if it's added correctly)
2) i use "ego erp archiver". with that you're able to get into the erp files, where you have to exchange the existing dds files wih the custom files (better explaination in the tutorial i linked)
3) i extracted the dds files which are already existing in the game (also with ego erp archiver) and edited these the way i like :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 503 39.0%