Can you add a bit more info as I don't understand what you are asking for. I can set wheel rotation just fine outside of the game itself. Or do you mean you would like to see that in the game?

Hello,

yes, in the latest Game Stock Car version some interesting features have been added:

- in the Display section from the game you can set a FOV less than 35.
With the latest Formula Truck version it is not possible. 35 is the minimum.

- in the controller section (from the GUI) you can now specify your wheel rotation (Ok it is possible modifying the controller.ini file but it is easier and quicker this way)

generally.png

Coming to you in May 2014 :thumbsup:

@Rupe Wilson @Jarek Kostowski @Davy Vandevenne @Calum McLure @Andrew Bradbury @Sam Smith @Warren Dawes @Graham Laing @Richard Torp Jensen @Guus Verver @Cedric Germain @Sven-Arne Andersson @Scott Webber @Yves Larose @Lars Brugman @James Johnson @Stefan Mizzi @Eck Simpson @Tiens Van Zyl @Kacper Kolodziejczyk @Roy Magnes @Jake Cooper @Alexander van der Woude @Renato Dornelles @Chris Cox @Claudio Gandolfi @Jebus @Andreas Scholz @Rene van Zijp @Matt Horst @Roland Nijl @Thomas O'Leary @Kurt Vanhee @Brian Clancy @Reiza Studios
and of course everybody else who loves trucks is more than welcome to show your interest in MONSTA Truck Series on Sunday nights in May 2014.

More Soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Fingers crossed the "special event with double points at a well known track" takes place before i'm off to my first vacation this year.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 102 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 78 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.3%