Monitor advice needed

Yves Larose

Premium
Hi, i will soon buy a new PC and i really don't know much about monitors, so i would like to have some advice on which monitor would be good. To help you with your advice the PC will have a i9 processor, an RTX 2070 super ventus graphic card and 32G of ram. I would like the monitor to be at least 32 inch and to cost max 900$ cad (canadian dollars).

thanks for your advice guy's :)

Hi, i will soon buy a new PC and i really don't know much about monitors, so i would like to have some advice on which monitor would be good. To help you with your advice the PC will have a i9 processor, an RTX 2070 super ventus graphic card and 32G of ram. I would like the monitor to be at least 32 inch and to cost max 900$ cad (canadian dollars).

thanks for your advice guy's :)

Are you looking more for the best resolution, or the best screen size? You can go with 3 1080p monitors for a triple monitor setup, 1 49" super ultrawide as mentioned earlier, and it is at 1080P (vertical resolution). Or an Ultrawide 34-35" Ultrawide monitor that is 3440x1440. It basically depends on what type of setup you are looking for. If you are near Toronto in the east, you may be able to order from a US company and ship to Buffalo, NY for pickup in the US and stretch that dollar a little further (although you can get a good setup for $900 CAD)

Edit: I am not sure you can even get a monitor now without Freesync, but I would recommend you get a monitor with freesync or G-sync. The RTX series of cards now support Freesync ;).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 149 7.7%