Plugins Money Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 254134

I helped you and now you insulting me? Thats not nice..

• Deleted member 254134

im not insulting you I was just saying u got ur wish I no longer mod know meaning u wanted me to quit
I just said few times that i dont understand you because your english is seriously bad but you was keep ignoring it and now you said i wish you stop modding..

I mean im dealing with new codeing that I never dealt with before and its really hard for me to add a custom keybind sorry going to take time with these ifs and what my mod used to have and its making it hard know

not able to add custom keys so u can chose what u want I would have to put my mod back the way it used to be and do away with the drag window stuff so if u like the drag window you will have to get over the custom keys option sorry nothing else I can do

im not sure why so many people are having issues with my mod it works fine on my end and for others not sure how may it works for or doesnt if its not working for u im not sure maybe try and make sure everything is up to date maybe reset ur game in steam I don't know what else to say

p.s would you guys like a version that works for example resolution of 1366 x 768 i havnt tested for any others i would have to upload it as a new mod also goes for my other mod plus you would only be able to have one mod open at a time

im adding a new mod on to nexus mods since every body know that i stole his codeing and had to do away with his codeing meaning the tp mod is no long tp mod its know called Custom Save Location Mod and i did away with the tp buttons

money mod though i cant bring back since i stole the codeing from that and since every body knows there doesnt need to be so many money mods thats what i been getting told i wont be putting one up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%