Money change

I,

I'm at the end of my 5th season (Fire mod) and screwed with money since i can't build next year's car.

I found some trainers that give unlimited money but I don't want to totally ruin the game experience but just add the missing millions to build the car.

Thanks

Thanks a lot for your help, but to be honest, it seems beyond my technical habilities.
I haven't found at cheat table for the game with the ability to cheat with the bank account and I have no clue how to make one.

That was my thought as well, but I used it for a little test I need some months ago on Motorsport Manager.
I would not know how to use it without a youtube tutorial though.

This is how you do it:

1. Download Cheat Engine(and install)
  2. Start your game, load you save
  3. Open Cheat engine
  4. Select Process to Open - choose MM.exe
  5. In the "value" space in Cheat Engine, write down your current money in game (e.g if you have 1,234,567 in game, you write 1234567 there)
  6. Do "first scan"
  7. You have now gotten a hit in the left box of cheat engine
  8. Choose that hit, right click and change record - the number you put in will be the number of money you have in game.
  9. In case of more hits, either trial and error to find the right one, or change all
And that's it. You have more money.
Now, as always, changing values can in cases cause errors to happen (unlikely, but you should always consider errors when changing things).
Also, it can significantly reduce the enjoyment of a game to use it.

Anyway, it is quite simple to do ;)

That was my thought as well, but I used it for a little test I need some months ago on Motorsport Manager.
I would not know how to use it without a youtube tutorial though.

This is how you do it:

1. Download Cheat Engine(and install)
  2. Start your game, load you save
  3. Open Cheat engine
  4. Select Process to Open - choose MM.exe
  5. In the "value" space in Cheat Engine, write down your current money in game (e.g if you have 1,234,567 in game, you write 1234567 there)
  6. Do "first scan"
  7. You have now gotten a hit in the left box of cheat engine
  8. Choose that hit, right click and change record - the number you put in will be the number of money you have in game.
  9. In case of more hits, either trial and error to find the right one, or change all
And that's it. You have more money.
Now, as always, changing values can in cases cause errors to happen (unlikely, but you should always consider errors when changing things).
Also, it can significantly reduce the enjoyment of a game to use it.

Anyway, it is quite simple to do ;)

Thanks for this but it didn'y worked, what do i have to do, save it or what

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%