Denis Betty submitted a new resource:

Mondello Park - Mondello Park version 1.0 by Simracer

Mondello Park version 1.0 by Simracer, includes are 4 different layouts:
International
National
Intermediate
Short

Also includes night lighting.

This track is uploaded here primarily for members or RD HistorX Racing Club, so no pics necessary.
All RD users are, of course, welcome to make use of this resource.
Enjoy.

Read more about this resource...

I used to have problems with this track, always getting lost in the corners, But i remember i started to like it when we moved over to HistorX, having some great close racing with the guys, i think we raced it for a full month, with different cars and combos

Well its stated in the op

This track is uploaded here primarily for members or RD HistorX Racing Club, so no pics necessary.
All RD users are, of course, welcome to make use of this resource.
Enjoy.
--------- ----- ------ ---- ---- --
We only upload content that passes our club test, so its fairly safe to say it looks and works ok for the game in question . :)
But i had created the track myself and was promoting it i would of course add a vid and screen shots but this is just for our clubs to make it easy for them to download..

Speaking purely for myself I could, but I may choose not to if :-
a) it was uploaded specifically for events running on a Club here, and/or
b) the track was relatively old and had been available elsewhere for several years

The generic description and lack of pics etc, is intended to cut down on workload for long suffering, VOLUNTEER, RD staff. But now we find ourselves wasting our precious time, defending that policy. There ya go... you just can't win. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Hey guys, I'm having the same problem as Paulied2015.
I've downloaded, unzipped, then dropped it in to Content/tracks.
Still not showing up in game.
Hmmm, I'm not getting notifications on most of my posts. Sorry I missed your question @Paulied2015
Once gain, I wanna make it clear that I'm not a modder and I didn't author this track. However, since it was me that posted it here, I'll take a look tomorrow to check if there's anything quirky about this track. Feel free to remind me if I forget.
Is the track folder in your Locations folder? Just check that you don't have an extra Locations folder or Game Data folder or something. Sometimes a track shows up under a different name in game or in a sub folder in the track list?
Oh wait.... Content/tracks.... are you trying to install this in Assetto Corsa? It's an rF1 track.

Non ce n'est pas. Pas plus difficile que, disons, de télécharger la piste et d'y jeter un coup d'œil par vous-même.
Si j'étais écologiste je dirais que télécharger coûte des ressources auu détriment de la planète que nous allons laisser à nos enfants et petits enfants, sniff sniff sniff.....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 260 13.5%