Mondello Park 1987

Tracks Mondello Park 1987 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
AndyMB601 submitted a new resource:

Mondello Park 1987 - Ireland's only permanent racing facility, reimagined in it's 1987 form

Ireland's only permanent racing facility, reimagined in it's 1987 form. Back in the times of more commonly hosted and broadcast events between the 80s and early 2000s, this layout saw the introduction of the rallycross layout, which today doesn't fully exist anymore as the final corner formed the base for the pitlane that is there today.

Something to note, my track mods will almost always have a freeroam of the local area. But it has not yet been added to this mod and will come soon...

Read more about this resource...

• Haha
Reactions: 341
Do you want to take money for this on patreon?
Good luck making money!
yeah cause you get LIDAR versions of the free ones i post here... less than 2 quid too, not the worst offer in the world and i'm probably going to reduce it. May not be able to do LIDAR for a while as, being honest, this is just a hobby so for most of these i'll have to manually add all that **** for now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 341
AndyMB601 updated Mondello Park 1987 with a new update entry:

Mondello Park 1987 Version 0.7

• Added replay cams
  • Improved AI
  • Overhauled general appearance including background mask and more populated background
  • Pits now work
  • Added some missing shadows
Known issues
  • Various shadows of poles seem to not show
  • Rallycross and Short layouts spawn the player pit box very close to a tyre stack with collisions, making exiting the pits on those layouts a little annoying
  • AI sometimes cut corners a little aggressively
  • Double paved front straight...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline