RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Hi Stu,

my game still crashes !!!!

I think someone uses a skin that causes troubles with my game (cause it crashes when the players are being loaded!)

I DOOOOOON'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNT TOOOOO MISSSSS

THISSSSSSSSSSSS ONEE

Here it is

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 205
  • screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 195
I think on reflection that Westwood & MoIRana are great little tracks (well MoIRana's not that small actually), but Goldenport is so technical that any mistakes are severely exaggerated.

Other than that I enjoyed the night; especially Steve's collapse into unhinged, Joker-stylee laughing in Race 2 :D

Dennis i will be more then happy to help you improve, just let me know when you want to practice and i'll set a server up. i'm not a bad sim racer and i still ask for help once in a while and thats how i improve so don't give up i know you can improve and have fun with them :smile-big:

Edit: and thats goes for everybody that want to learn and improve their skill

My team owner wants me to get time with rd before i race in the rdstl so if you dont mind plz do it on a friday night at seven (8 is too late for me) est at a regular track. not trying to be pushy but i just want to race at a time i can definitly make and not have to worry on downloads (i have been having a pain with it!). Don't care with the class just wanna have fun.

Austin this event is at 3 EST and its an event for the general members meaning mostly for the Europe members, the NA community have 3 event this week, one on Wednesday at 8 EST, the second one Friday at 9 EST and Sunday at 9 EST. you said that your part of the RDSTL which mean you'll also have to download add-on tracks to race in it, if you have any problem just ask and people always help when someone have a problem.

Todays events had a bit of everything for me, but overall, still fun. You guys not on TS really miss the best part of these events, some huge laughs at times. Just ask Steven, Race 2, we all thought he was going to lay an egg, there was so much cackling going on. I think Steve enjoyed that one though, the uncontrolled laughter was a giveaway. :egg: :pound:
I had almost no preparation for these, didn't know the tracks, but at least I was in my Mini so I knew the car. I had slight memories of Moirana from the old STCC2 Game many years ago.

Race 1: Golden Port: I really struggled with this track, just couldn't seem to find any rhythm. Qualy P7. The usual lousy start saw me drop a couple of spots, then, in turn 1, I tapped Stu ever so lightly, but it was enough to spin him, very sorry Stu. Checking the replay, I noticed that Mathew had given me a little boost towards you, which may have contributed. That put Stu and I waaay last, so it was simply time to try to learn the track for the remainder of the race. Thanks to a few off's by others, I finished P7.

Race 2: Westwood: A nice simple track, but I found good pace this time. I almost fluffed Qualy completely, when Steven (I think??) asked if we could see him on XD. While I was checking I ran off the track and into a tree, oops!!! :doh: Scrambled back to the pits to try again, and just sneaked in one lap to take P3. Managed a better start this time, and was involved in a tight scrap with Knut and Avi for most of the race. Avi seemed more intent in playing a blocking game with me, than pressuring Knut, which allowed Knut a small comfort zone. Late in the race Knut went off, giving me P2.

Race 3: Moirana: A very nice flowing track with some tricky tightening turns. I at least had some memory of this track, so was expecting to be HOT (boom boom!! :smile-big: ) Qualy P2, and started ok, but part way round lap 1, the heat must have been too much for my poor Mini, and poof, up she went in a cloud of smoke (cough cough!!). Apologies to the poor sods behind me who must have had trouble avoiding my car in the smoke screen :embarrassed:
Took a screenshot for the memory.

Thanks Stu and everyone who raced.

Attachments

• Mini Poof.JPG
    Mini Poof.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 205
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%