RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 1 was funny coming round onto back straight full power and seeing Maurice sideways and whack race over, not a problem Maurice it happens.

Race 2 much better, many great battles to finish 8th.

On a side note you should not sign up for a 2 race event then quit before race 1 is over, you are taking someone elses spot who would race 2 races.

Also Jukka is out of order joining server having never posted.

On another note I've been trying to catch this little fu*ker for 2 weeks and today Dan is victorious! 2 traps, 2 weeks and about 5 bits of chocolate (little bas**rd kept taking it without the trap going off)

Here is the victory!
04112009030.jpg

Av it! You got Nipped!

Only another 1268 and you can have that fur coat you always wanted:cyclops:

Race 1: Enjoyed this race, got a good pass on sean then was pretty much on my own then, with a few cars gaining as my tyres went off

Race 2: Got a really good start which ended me up in 1st by the turn 1.

The slightest tap from behind (whoever it was, it was minor, a pure racing nudge and didn`t seem to effect the car).........until the next right hander, getting ready for the run up the hill, turn in, car spins and get hit.

Apologies to whoever hit me, as i think it ruined your race :disapointed:, along with anyone else who got caught up.

In the end though, got going and had a few scraps. One on the last few corners where an excellent move off someone got me caught off guard on the inside, can`t remember who it was but congrats.

Cheers RD and Yvres for putting on the event, alot of goings on but enjoyed every minute!

Cheers,
ollie

It was just an observation from the last few weeks, some, like you, have genuine disconnects and it shows on replay, but others esc to pits after something happens then they disappear, that is very rarely a disconnect.

I have spent many races in the pits after a few laps waiting for race 2 and I just don`t understand why some do quit.

Qualy*
did never found my speed but still managed to set the car into the top 10

Race1*
had a good startcoming around turne 1 two cars are sliding sideways right in front of me
got prepared for a hard impact but nothing o.O after i was in 4th but did a mistake so dropped back to 7th
a bit later someone left the server so i was on 6th at the line

Race2*
starting on 3rd i again had a good start not that good as the start in race 1 but yea a good one :)
coming down to the hairpin i had to brake early cuz there was a contact of the 2 guys in front
Nicolas tryed to use that to his advantage but overshot the apex so i could slip to the inside of him
i was already full throttle again as suddenly Ollie's yellow Seat (are they not all yellow xD) came across the track not realy 1 millisec to notice him as he was totaly coverd by Nicolas his Seat and BOOOooooom
both front tyers are flat suspension dmg and heavy aero redesign was the outcome so i decided to drop out to pit
dont worry Ollie nothing you could do in the replay it shows you was only passenger :) oh well better luck next time

thanks RD and Yves for setting up this quality event

It was just an observation from the last few weeks, some, like you, have genuine disconnects and it shows on replay, but others esc to pits after something happens then they disappear, that is very rarely a disconnect.

I have spent many races in the pits after a few laps waiting for race 2 and I just don`t understand why some do quit.

Thats killingthe whole point of online simracing. If somebody spins, just exit and enter an other event.
When I prepared for this event a was expecting to run far behind all the others, but still wanted to try it, and drive till the end. As I wrote it started much-much better...:Banane27:

Anyway what can be the reason for this disconnection? Is it a game bug, or can be an internet connection problem (lost package etc)

Entrylist:
  1. Yves Larose
  2. Rick Hurst
  3. Dennis Phelan
  4. Freddie Besems
  5. Mark Guy
  6. Nuno Areias (maybe)
  7. Dave Flower
  8. Jack Bauer
  9. Robert Hutchins
  10. Jochen Lenaerts
  11. Bert Poesen
  12. Lee Downham (maybe)
  13. Hugo Hekkenberg
  14. Gary Lennon
  15. Kennett Ylitalo
  16. Nicolas Hamilton
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Mark Birney (maybe)
  25. Tyler Scurlock (maybe)

Great races tonight guys, nice and clean and really enjoyed it

Qually

Ended up 4th, could of had 3rd on my last lap but a mistake in last sector meant the Jack got it :)

Race 1

I was not expecting to do well as I use buttons as therefore i couldnt maintain my tyres so i was expecting to fall back. Me Seb and Seff broke away and so i was just trying to keep up with them, Steff made some mistakes but not enough for me to pass him, something happened to him and he ended up going off the track, and then hitting me which put me side ways. Before i could realise what happend haha Mark was there and pushing me till the line good job dude 2nd for me was good

Race 2

I didnt care what happened in this race as I had a good result in race 1. Got a great start, and berfore I knew it I was 1st on first lap from 7th, I lead the whole way, but was being pushed hard by Jack wbho was for sure faster than me, My tyres were finished by lap 6, so i was just trying to force Jack into a mistake whilst deffending, it worked and I came home with the win :)
Great Job Jack, nice and clean and was a good race.

Thanks to all at RD and everyone who took part

Role on next week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back