RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

^^ yeah same here mate ... then sadly I got disconnected when I was starting to chase Mr Werner down after making a slight mistake myself :sad:

Hope the rest of the night was a good un ... sad to have missed the rest of it, but fun whilst it lasted - thanx Buxxo ... I had a few GT Pro boys there for a while in my little Sporty Spyker ... another time eh? :wink2:

Do you know if this is this RD's ISP or is it happening just on the "Race On" servers?

EDIT: or is it just my fault for living at the far end of the very tatty and old pieces of string that connect me to the world wide t'internet? (no need to answer that I fear) :D

Proper job to freddie besems on the start of race2

heres to you

TE17B_B_WellDoneBear.jpg

First race on RD

Race 1 - maybe not much fight but it was fun, Brands Hatch is very nice track. I finish 13 and it is OK for me

Race 2 - when We were on grid my DFGT stop responding and I must press ESC :doh2:

Thanks for race and see You next time on another track

• Michel Salvador

I was accused of being scared to run a wet race. So I did alot of testing and decided to pick the most challenging track in the wet:nod:

:plus1: well i can tell you ,.you did a great job on that ,choosing this track lol
Our first ATCC race was on mosport + rain 30% rofl my worse race ever on WTCC :)

Race 2:- Started in 22nd Finished 8th after a number of battles with Gary L :nod:
I hope I gave you enough room going into and exiting Surtees :D I did not want to give you as much room as I did Lee :giggle:

A kind word to all: Please wait until everyone has finished before chatting. It is very off putting having shed loads of chat flicking when you're trying to concentrate on finishing a race.

Thanks for 2nite guys and to David for setting up.

I'd not raced since my disaster at the last round of the RDSTL at Brands. I was hoping I could put that behind me 2day, but my problems here continue. My pace was good and was on a decent lap for Qual and a small mistake made sure I wouldn't pressure Lee's class dominance.

Race 1.

A good start, but Bob in the 2nd Mosler got a better one and we went into Paddock side by side. A tiny touch lifted the front of my car and I was a passenger in to the tyres. Plum last I managed a quick recovery and made a few positions back and then found a very difficult to pass Freddie Bessems. We battle and I made a speculative move which resulted in Freddie having to catch a big slide (sorry again). I was able to make the pass stick as we battled behind one of the Club cars who I managed to pass a turn or two later. Eventually caught back up to Bob and the M3 in front of him now running 4th in my class. Then Lee sadly lost his connection and I was 3rd. Bob and I had a nice battle until he had a big slide at the bottom of Paddock and I past him on the outside. Convinced he was not close I turned into the hairpin without realising he was still inside. We touched and survived, but I apologised as I would have left room if I'd seen him still there. Then just like last week I cocked up the same corner and hit the wall. Dropping down to 3rd in class and behind the very quick Gary Lennon in the z4.

Race 2.

Another good start and the GT Pro's were all over the place as they were behind 2 Sport class cars and I got my wheels into the gravel at the Hairpin and ended up last again:(.

Battled my way back up to Freddie again, but made a horrible mistake of not seeing young Nicolas flying up the hill and I ran him onto the grass as I returned to the racing line having let a quicker car go by. So sorry Nicolas I had not seen you approaching so fast. Then I started having another battle with Freddie who was covering his lines very well and again in the same place I made contact with him, this time sending him off. I waited at the next turn for him to pass me back. Again my sincere apologies Freddie you were a victim of some of my frustration that I keep cocking this track up:(. You were driving very well and defending your position solidly and I was not being as careful as I usually drive. I then crashed where I ruined my league race totally losing the front end. Decided to limp home, but with 3mins left I had forgot my lack of front downforce and totalled the car at Paddock.

Some gr8 racing from you guys and some very poor driving on my part. Apologies again to Freddie, Bob and Nicolas for contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%