RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I am really really enjoying my little touring cars revival of late :D,main thing in race one was following Paul B.,a good late surge to close in a bit,but a mistake at T1 lost it all and some more....2nd was a good result :).

Belting start off the line for race 2 and very early on with some good fortune it was chase on Marky B. in 1st,he defended stoutly and had a good pace going,just a slightly nervous looking Chevy back end at some places which eventually let me get the run down to Adelaide and outbrake pass,after a good few laps trying ofcourse,Paul was soon through to 2nd as well so back to race one fight,i held on and fought as long as my tyres would let me but Paul sure enough got through,by now so late in the race the second tyre warning was going off in my ear and nothing left to fight with,another good 2nd place for me though :).
Grats Paul and thanks for that fun races :good:.
Hoping the arrival of a new G25 tomorrow will improve my tyre management problems :p.

Thank you for a quality little Sunday mornin run-about Buxto & RD :good:.

I can see the Sunday Breakfast Club becoming popular :good:.

IT was fun to join the UK gang even tho it was a bit early for me.

Qualy was terrible........tried an unknown setup and it showed. Got a weak start and ran off in T1 when the back end drivers brake checked and I dove out to avoid and sil off into the green stuff.

Worked my way long then have an unassisted off and ben up a suspension part. Soldier on and finish 6th I believe and was running as high as 4th at one point.

R2 I am upfront and get a good start w/ the pole sitter Buxto! He oges a bit wide atthe hairpin and I am able to just squeak by for a moment of glory until the last hairpin before th pit straight where I go wide andlet a couple of fine fellows get by unscathed. Have a brief moment w/ Rhys in the pit entrance switch back and he gets 4th from me.

I soldier on and eventaully stuff the front into the end wall coming off the swithback and destroy the suspension. I am unable to continue and sign off

Had a great time w/ yo guys and plan to be seen again on Sundays!

Qualy was ok'isch!

Race 1: Started 7th lost before and in T1 2 positions. Had also the blue flag problem. In T1 lap 2 I pushed Chris off, sorry for that. Unexpected braking :), nevertheless my fault :(. Waited for him but unfortunately in Adelaide he went off again (this time on his own :)). Had a good battle with Eric and Rhys. In lap 12 Rhys and I got contact in T1 which sent me off with a puncture with which I could not reenter. No worries Rhys!

Race 2: Started from Pos 2, got a bad start, by T1 I was already down to 6.Very good race otherwise, good battles with a couple of guys, especially with Piotrek. The race should not have lasted longer, guess than he would have got me :). In that last lap I got the warning that my tyres were worn :).

Thanks all good race morning!

qualifying: 1st in 1.46.6 surprised by the advance that I have with my time

Race 1: Good start I managed to keep my place.On form a small group of 3 with Gary Lenon and Seb L has one stands about 3 or 4 secondes.Au after 7 min of the race I already have two warning cut the last corner I decided to slow down a bit for not having to stop and go. Gary will remain until the end of the race has an almost 2 seconds behind .

Race 2: Fairly good start. Then I double a lot of world to finish the first lap I found a 3 rd from the Gary I agree that trying to overcome Mark Birney he double and one lap later I had my two laps on a fault. I'm behind Gary in the race I tried to overtake at the end of the race he made a mistake then we will double and redouble, and ultimately I double and I dig a little gap and I went back

Lots of fun to play
Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%