RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Great racing, and big thx to Erik for hosting us. Congrats to the Podium finishers!

Thx also for the support on my conversion/mod :)

yes, the install is a poo! It is the bloody BMW that is the problem, I had to rename the file to get it to work online... But, am close to releasing v1.2 which has some more fixes... Really just trying to get the tyre center temps to work correctly... They are always lower than the outside ones :(

Will fix the Swingman view as per Bens request (and many others) and am reworking some of the other cams too... I hope to get the patch out this week and in the process will include a full/fresh install...

LOL @ Eric's post. That made me laugh blood transfusion raffle bahahahahah

Ive been lacking on my race reports, but will try and get back on the pony.

Things I remember from the race....me leading race 1, spinning on my own.

Things I remember from race #2....lots of mistakes leading to a fun battle with my buddy brandon.

This track is wicked fun, and unpredictable.

Cant wait til next friday. Although my first real life race is this weekend, so I might not be 100% attending.

Keith

stcc.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USA
Class: STCC + SEAT Toledo Cupra v1.1+ WTCC '07&'06
Track:Birmingham Sprint
Weather: Dry
Start Time: Saturday 1.00 GMT / Friday 9.00PM EST USA / Saturday 11.00am AEST AUS
Practice: 30mins
Qualification: 15mins - Superpole
Warmup: 10mins
Race: 2x18 laps - One mandatory pit per race with 2 tire change.
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

Entrylist:
  1. Willie Watt
  2. Rhys Gardiner
  3. Philip Antonia
  4. Keith Barrick
  5. Eric Nelson
  6. Jason Halaby
  7. Paul Wood
  8. Bob Luneski
  9. Marty Pierce
  10. Robert Isles
  11. Yves Larose
  12. Willie Watt
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

News on patch v1.2

# New tyre model - fixed the center tyre temps not being effected by the tyre pressure
# New Rear Wing Adjustment - basically have moved to the real life number of settings adjustments (lots more, but about the same overall range)
# Front and Rear Packers - Now can be adjusted to have zero packers
# Front and Rear ARB - can be detached now
# New AI - as per the AI Beta that is out
# New Swingman Cams for the Audi's and Merc's - Thanks to Bond007
# New "other" cams for the Audi's and Merc's
# Slight improvement with the wheels coming through the arches at the front on the Audis...

So Eric, care to spill any details on the next enduro. I know you have something up your sleeve. :D

I too am exceedingly impatient!! When is the next one Eric??

Also, as a suggestion, and because of my infatuation (possibly OCD) with numbers I love to study the GPCOS report of the race.

I feel that something that was missing from this race is that there are no official results, we don't know who from which class finished or if they retired, and when they retired.

It would be nice to have some kind of .pdf similar to the league races for the official results.

I have no idea of the amount of effort it takes to publish results so please forgive my ignorance!!

Really sorry Nick, that was me. I was sneaking up the inside as you and Abdul went slightly wide then Abdul spun and nudge you into me, it was the slightest of touches on your rear then you went skyward. I only know this from watching the replay, in the race we didn`t seem to touch, but when you went flying I wasn`t sure so I waited till I was half a lap down but you were nowhere to be seen.

Thanks for setting this up and all your help to get it working Eric.

No worries. Bit difficult to see the other car when its falling into oblivion out of track bounds :p

And wheres the replay anyway?

Its a great mod, and like i said before, really hope it isnt too long before the next one.

:)

Also, as a suggestion, and because of my infatuation (possibly OCD) with numbers I love to study the GPCOS report of the race.

I feel that something that was missing from this race is that there are no official results, we don't know who from which class finished or if they retired, and when they retired.

It would be nice to have some kind of .pdf similar to the league races for the official results.

I have no idea of the amount of effort it takes to publish results so please forgive my ignorance!!
Without some sort of software keeping track of everything, it is a fair bit of work to post official results as everything would need to be done manually. However, I do like the idea and feel it would be a nice addition.

Eric, if you like, I could give this a go and whip something up. Got a few ideas floating around in my head again. lol. Think some sort of race stats and official results would be a nice addition to Joao's much anticipated race report as well. :)

Regarding the GPCOS result, sorry but it won't come since this was a club event (and some aren't signed in GPCOS either), but... along this week, more to the end of the week, a race report will show up probably in the front page, and this, will have all classifications :wink2:

About the next event, yes there will be one but it is still some time away... again I think this event will be announced to the end of this week or next week. I've from a very secure source that a few extra "goodies" are in preparation for the next endurance race...

No
there will be no pit girls :party2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%