RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

if you go to set a event for sunday mornings plz make sure there is no saturday night race the day befor then i probaly be able to join up too
i start missing the saturday morning Euro/Aussi/Kiwi events

anyway plz sign me for a audi as maybe as i am not sure if a will be still awake at 0.00 as i am on gmt+2 atm

had a nice fight with nick in the first race... claw him in... off i go.. claw him in... off i go... rinse & repeat... finally managed to get him only cause he had an off... but then he followed me close enough during the last lap and a bit - nice mate....

hehe, yeah, i saw you getting closer in the mirror and then you went off, several times :D Then i made a mistake on the last lap or last but one lap and you went through, and i was there for the remainder thinking "please go off, please go off..i dont want to be in 13th!" :p

2nd race was short but sweet. Held back a bit at the start, got through the chaos and worked my way up to 7th. Then on the back straight, got tagged wide a bit but kept full throttle on the grass (which was fun) and the following corner, braked a bit too late, avoided one car, went off into the gravel, where Dan also went off and hit me, causing "damage is not repairable" over the speakers. Not your problem Dan as if i didnt go off, you wouldnt of hit me :)

Watched the scrap between Gary and Maks towards the end, some good racing there guys :thumb:

newest time is now 1.53:4 in race with 100percent drivers.

finished last.

im still 10 seconds to slow.

But it fun driving this car. it seems to be it is not slowing down, and i find it difficult to get the right speed in the corner.

When you are just to fast yr lost. and to slow yr gone.

hope to get some extra speed and carefullness tomorrow.

:party2:

Big congratulations to all class winners (including myself :D) and for those late DNF, don’t forget that 75% race distance completed (lap 75) grants you an event classification (so that Vertigo did get 8th). To the others, those who got the “rotten end of the deal”, just remember that without your commitment there would be no race and that this time it was you, next it can be us… :wink2:

Glad to hear that. :party2:

Made a good start and got alongside someone, but got squeezed towards the wall and just managed to get out before contact with both the other car and the wall. This meant I lost a lot of speed and dropped several places. But my race turned worse coming into T1 where I got a massive shove from behind. Not sure who as I've not watched the replay, but I know I was running the same speed into the corner as the cars directly infront! I'm not that annoyed about that as accidents happen, just frustrated as that was the start of a very bad first lap.

It was me..:doh2: I looked at it again and i guess you didn't see me as i was on the inside line. From my point of view i was following the car ahead of you on the inside line and you tried to get on that line too.. Sorry about that but nothing i could've done there.

The moments of impact:

Attachments

• capture_2009-05-17_22-07-30.JPG
    capture_2009-05-17_22-07-30.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 178
  • capture_2009-05-17_22-03-45.JPG
    capture_2009-05-17_22-03-45.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 267
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?