RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

just a little report. ive been out by a major accident. Car was unrepairable.

Porsche, i think engine broke down after collission from behind from the car that was at that moment on 1st position. i think was the purpose of overtaken me for the 3th or 4th time by no.1. At this moment i was 15th, and it was looking good for me, tyres 85percent, 18/19 laps. yeah sure i was driving carefull, i didnt want to hit curves and all those nice blue stripes.

The "whole" race i have managed to stay out of everybodys way. had a little race with another Porsche, and lost it finally but i hoped with some less pitstops i could make some time.

i had already a little bump from behind also from a driver who wanted to get bye immediately.

Anyway i decided after total brakedown of my car, i had to go to manage my computer and steering wheel adjusments.

I already started that on saturday.

So now im back on Vista 32/bit instead 64-bit.

64/bit doesnt support teamspeak, and a lot of stuff is not ready for 64bit.

now this morning im preparing my G25 to another level. Rotating to 360 degrees i hope steering will get something easier.
Any tips are welcome.

And ofcourse i have to do some practice for the race for tomorrow.

Anyway ill hope that you faster drivers give slower drivers a chance to get out of the way. There are a few corners (certainly with a porsche) you cant get out of the way, because you loose tracktion.(read i cannot)

I also have to apologize to Freddie Besems because I ruined his race, sorry mate. Twice I came up to you at the same place the fast chicane down the front straight and twice I braked from full speed so that you could take the faster line even after the second part of the chicane. The third time I had no idea what you where doing you came on the racing line the off then back on by that time I was right behind you and I had nowhere to go. We both could have handled that better I think.

At that moment you came so quickly i was trying to make a move and hoped you get bye in the next corner. so after the roadblock.

i didnt expect that my car was totally wrecked. normal you can go for a pitstop for repair. but as i wrote engine in behind of the car.

Next time better luck.:wink2:

Heres A good Moment. :D

Attachments

• Trying to Pass Haba.jpg
    Trying to Pass Haba.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 207
I got hit off the track in turn three i think, I guess somebody was a bit late on the brakes :) Im also not sure who it was but you were lagging quite a bit, The lagging car was 2 cars infront then all of a sudden it was inside my car! Boom off we both go! Not sure if it was down to the 200+ ping or Evo's netcode but cars were bouncing around all over the place.

ok, thanks for signing me up, dont blame me that im really bad on this track, because im just downloading it now.

mines 1:20:xx with assists. im trying it on hard now:)

ok, i need traction control, is there any?

and, do you have to have custom skins on this race?

ive decided not to go in this race, ill participate in the next dtm cup.

Thnx David for that great Vid! You could see I was doing pretty well up until the point I landed like a dead cat with my paws up. Did a pretty nice 360 on lap 2 avoind the #6 car on the way and only losing 1 or 2 places doing so :) Still had great fun and I will be joining you more on the friday so be prepared for more vids like this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back