RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Kennett, another "report guy" like João!!!! Nice report again, like the one from monaday at Nord... :)

I'm not gonna do a report this time :( (too late here), but I'm sure gonna thank Eric and RD for the event!!!! :)

But about friday, don't you guys think a longer version of the track would be better for the S2000??? I'm really starting to worry about friday... This track is too short and too tight!!! Let's get at least the National version!!!! :)

I tend to agree Aritan but its probably not up for vote at this point.

477997Cup_Night_Seat_Leon_Flyer.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CUP
Class: WTCC Seat Leon 07 only
Track: Vairano v.1.0
Weather: Dry
Practice: 30 minutes ( 19:00 GMT )
Qualification: 30 minutes
Race: 2 x 14 laps
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

If you witness or a victim of an incident there is a new and easy way to report it, just click ---> Click here to report an incident

Entrylist:
  1. Yves Larose -SKIN-
  2. Erik Aalbers
  3. Rob Goldthorpe
  4. Ivo Simons
  5. Stefan Beemsterboer
  6. Thierry Marchand-SKIN-
  7. Keith Barrick
  8. Daniel Plaikner-SKIN-
  9. Mark Guy-SKIN-
  10. Marius Neverauskas
  11. Nuno Areias
  12. Matthew Parr-SKIN-
  13. Andreas Demetriades
  14. Yuri Braham -SKIN-
  15. Claudio Caferri -SKIN-
  16. Philip Antonia -SKIN-
  17. David Zafiu-SKIN-
  18. Thomas Ørbekk
  19. Daniel Overton
  20. Péter Bártfai
  21. Lewis Fergusson
  22. Freddie Besems
  23. Chris Rogerson
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
Seat Leon Skinpack ( Yuri Braham skin is not in the pack so it have to be downloaded separately )

What a race! I'm so happy that i participated even that time here was 04:23 when the races finally ended..

I was content with 8th place finish in the 1st race. Had a good battle with Yuri but as a result tire temps were raising so had to back of. But that meant the horrifying pole position to race 2...:moneymouth: I'm so used to be at best in midpack that leading a race is not my territory. How do you brake to first corner so that you don't cause mayhem but still can keep the lead.. Very much a new thing for me.

2nd Race: Took a reasonable start. I did manage to choose my braking so that those behind didn't have to do anything drastic. And i kept the lead for a whole lap! Yuhuu me!In the second lap i think Yuri? tapped me sideways and i lost the lead but he waited. Continued on the second place but the faster cars were cathing up quickly. The inevitable happened and fourth place was a good place to drive. Marty was a few seconds behind, cathing but now i didn't have to defend and tires loved that. He did catch me eventually and we had an amazing battle for the fourth position. After he passed the battle continued but i couldn't overtake him, only force him to defend and slowing him down because of it. Then Arian was cathing up to us and i eased of so that the we could both pick up the pace. But now two laps after that Marty made a mistake and i was right on his tale again. Arian did manage to catch me by the penultimate lap and tried to overtake on the last lap, last corner. Tapped me sideways but waited. With out the tap he would've overtook me in the next straight as i was going a little wide in there anyway..:soldier: Finished 5th. Best one yet!

Yup Kenneth nice report :).
And sorry for tapping you sideways. As is sayed in my somekind of report. I tried to take the lead early. Because of the battle of the first race i knew i could be faster in some sections.

Don't worry Mtommi - you're not alone. :freaked-out:

At least you'll have others to race with. Besides, remember speed is not everything in an endurance race. Pit strategy, weather, car reliability, tire wear, all these things play a bigger role in an endurance race than normal.

I think I'm in the same boat as Eric. No matter what I do, I just can't get under a 0:35 in the Honda, except for a single fluke of 0:34.9. It's got something to do with my speed through T5, and the braking point of T6, which I just can't get right. I dunno what else I can do, since I don't want to drive the C30 this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back