RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I like to see someone else his time, so it's oke by me. :)
Maybe it's also a idea if someone has made a choice wich car they gonna drive, they say wich one and it's added in the startpost? I like to see who is gonna be my Vette buddies. ;)

And btw Eric did you get my PM about the new skin i am gonna use? Because i see the first one still in the startpost. :)

I like to see someone else his time, so it's oke by me. :)
Maybe it's also a idea if someone has made a choice wich car they gonna drive, they say wich one and it's added in the startpost? I like to see who is gonna be my Vette buddies. ;)

And btw Eric did you get my PM about the new skin i am gonna use? Because i see the first one still in the startpost. :)

Yes I have. I am just waiting for the deadline to update all the first post.

Once I saw a really nice live timing soft for LFS. It had, besides the timings, of course, a track map with little cars running on it. You could even see if the drivers were turning, spinning, going outside the track etc. Great stuff!!! But I think there's no such a thing fo Evo, right?

Once I saw a really nice live timing soft for LFS. It had, besides the timings, of course, a track map with little cars running on it. You could even see if the drivers were turning, spinning, going outside the track etc. Great stuff!!! But I think there's no such a thing fo Evo, right?

The track map is doable, but a lot more work (that is what the straight line is essentially doing)... the rest is doable as well but even MORE work (I already had a chat with Alekhine about something like that). However, I really dont have enough time to write that code:(

Did some testing with the Saleen. Defintely need more practice! I'm just below seven minutes now, but havn't changed the default setup much. Not looking for great times, but I need to relearn the track after driving the GTL version:) The kerbs are my biggest issue right now. Spins me right round:)

• James Cathers

I just went with your setup Yves, do you just have to be absolutely on line all the time with that setup? seemed to push quite a bit, I gave it a little more toe out up front and ran a 40.0 with a couple mistakes, overslowed one corner and overcooked myself off line in the next trying to make up for it. I think I could get into the mid 39's with a REALLY good lap after some practice but a 38.3 is silly lol

Had an awful first race as I crashed out, 2nd race I managed to spin in the pit straight on lap 1 as some people ahead had problems which weren't their fault.
Then managed to spin and collect Kimmo a few laps later which i'm very sorry for.
Then after pitting for repairs, braked on grass for T1 and headed straight for the wall. Race over. :p

Thanks Yves for organising. :thumb:

Had great fun as always in these cars.

Second race, SORRY to everyone (specially Lewis) I pulled away from 2nd spot and pit limiter kicked in, tried pushing buttons and hitting buttons but stayed on. Went off for about 10 seconds then kicked in again. It lasted the rest of the lap and magically turned off as I crossed the finish line. This has happened once before but that was ages ago and it cleared when I shifted gears a lot, but that didn`t work this time.

Happy Birthday Yves and Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline