RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

amazing turn up guy's thanks for coming :parrot:

qualy: to reuse Gary new word it was qualifail for me this time, lost the car both time i tried a hotlap so ended up 18th i think.

race 1: had a good start and could gain a few places before T1 but it got growded at T1 and Rob spun collecting me by the same occasion ( Rob its another sign since you got me in the rear :rotfl: ) so i was then second to last. made my way up slowly but surely and had some battle along the way and finished 12th. Mark the incident you are refering too i was the guy, i watched the replay to make sure what i thought what happened during the race was the correct thing and the replay confirmed it. coming to the corner you were squeezing me to the inside to the point i was at the edge of the tarmac and entering the corner you kept squeezing me leaving me no room and you touched me so imo its a pure racing incident. if you don,t agree i'll invite you to fill an incident report ( the link is in the top post ) and the other staff members will review the incident.

race 2: starting from 12th i once again had a good start but had to be careful at T1 not to hit anybody and lost a place but not for long since some have spun very early in the lap. near the end of lap 1 i was 5th chasing Gary and Marcel who were battling hard. Gary made a mistake at the caroussel and spun letting Marcel now fight for third place before the end of lap 2 i got past him and another surprise was awaiting us at the exit of the last turn. Tim that was in second place had spun giving the opportunity for me and Marcel to pass him. from there it was a 3 way battle for second place with a few swapping places during the entire final lap, i was able to hold my position ( all sweaty ) till the end to take second place finish. one of my best race in the racing club thanks guy's :handshake:

Mark the incident you are refering too i was the guy, i watched the replay to make sure what i thought what happened during the race was the correct thing and the replay confirmed it. coming to the corner you were squeezing me to the inside to the point i was at the edge of the tarmac and entering the corner you kept squeezing me leaving me no room and you touched me so imo its a pure racing incident. if you don,t agree i'll invite you to fill an incident report ( the link is in the top post ) and the other staff members will review the incident.

ill make sure to include ur move into who i think was philip antonia into turn1, that yves was very selfish and could of easily waited.

Woohooo, great race!!!
Finally after almost 2 months of not racing (due to isp problems) I decided to sign up as a small test case and all worked out great.
Qualied 7th which i was pleased about especially with such a strong field.

Race 1: messed up the start coz i dumped the clutch to early. So I was allready 1 position down at T1. After that I had some great fights up to P6.
Very good racing a long the way.

Race 2: got a perfect start from P3 and was hot on Péter's tail. He then went wide in a corner which allowed me to pass. I then was in 2nd and saw Yuri moving away from me, but then he made a mistake and I could pass him with relative ease. I then found myself in P1 and was thrilled to have such a good re-entry into the racing scene.
But it didn't last long coz Tim and Pat were waaaay faster than me and were closing fast. I managed to keep 'm behind me for some time but finally they both made a pass and i had to let 'm go. Then I had Gary on my six who was also quicker and passed me relatively easy. But then Gary made a mistake at caroussel and both me and Yves could pass. Then all hell broke loose with a three way battle with Tim, Yves and me which was pretty intense.
Eventually i couldn't keep their pace so i had to let them go. Finished 4th.
All and all this was one of the best races i've had sofar.

Thanks all for racing, thanks to Yves and RD for setting it up.
See you next time.

After reading your reports i really did missed something special. I'm so gutted but, hey, it was my first technical problem since i started racing here and i've witnessed a few disconnections and such that others have suffered. It was bound to eventually happen to me as well. Now i know what it feels like..

288639RDVLN_Radical_SR3_flyer.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RDVLN
Class: Radical SR3 252BHP only
Track: Nordschleife
Weather: Dry
Practice: 30 minutes ( 19:00 GMT )
Qualification: 30 minutes
Race: 2 x 3laps
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

If you witness or a victim of an incident there is a new and easy way to report it, just click ---> Click here to report an incident

Entrylist:
  1. Yves Larose
  2. Dennis Phelan
  3. Tyler Scurlock
  4. Aritan Maia
  5. Stefan Beemsterboer
  6. Ivo Simons
  7. Mtommi Tam
  8. Rob Goldthorpe
  9. Yuri Braham
  10. Bob Miley
  11. Lewis Fergusson
  12. Philip Antonia
  13. Mark Birney
  14. Freddie Besems
  15. Stefan Larooij
  16. Neil Tennant
  17. John Sydenstricker
  18. Daniel Overton
  19. Colin Crompton
  20. Tobias Röhner
  21. Tim Hogendoorn
  22. Bruno Said
  23. Christian Lyngbye
  24. Gary Lennon
  25. Péter Bártfai

I was curious about this "Road America" everyone was voting for... as I’ve never virtually (or not) raced there, went to test it I liked it immediately :D

attachment.php

The track itself is to my taste, some up and downs, narrow... the only below average places (to me that is) are the 90º corners without any altitude change, but overall, a nice circuit.

Attachments

• 279353.JPG
    279353.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 199
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%