• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Monday July 6th - RDVLN serie - Radical SR3 @ Nordschleife

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,985
    Yuri keep an eye open on the server so if you see an empty spot less then 5 minutes left to do to the praccy you are allowed to join and keep an eye open here in case someone pull out before the event start.

2. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Ratings:
    +436
    Sorry guys, i am way too tired to do this race tonight...so Yuri you're up :D

3. Rogerio Jesus

Rogerio Jesus

Ratings:
    +0
    Sign me up please

4. Freddie Besems

Freddie Besems

Ratings:
    +21
    just like in the qualifiyng.

When starting from the grid, total computer brake down.

Black screen, with some vertical stripes, and then system rebooting.

These troubles i didnt have yesterday with the Camaro.

only problem which again occurred is that my G25 didnt come back in the middle.

Further i installed everything on Vista 64 bit, and on the other harddisk i installed Windows 7 RC. (this combination i didnt have before)

So back to basic again, Vista 32 bit. (Windows 7 RC is just as slow as Vista 64 bit, so no improvement. Beta version was much better,32 bit)

Hope you all had a good race.

Will be out for a couple of days i reckon.

5. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    race 1 has gd close fight with thorpoid, race 2 got just a bit too close, sry rob :beer:?

6. Bruno Said

Bruno Said

Ratings:
    +0
    In the end of last lap...connection lost :crying:

It was a nice race :clap2:

7. Bob Miley

Bob Miley

Ratings:
    +1,223
    Had fun as normal and to make me smile no technical problems, fingers crossed it`s sorted now!

Thanks Yves please no camaro next week, i am not here, pretty please.

8. Péter Bártfai

Péter Bártfai

Ratings:
    +110
    Wasn't my day. Made mistakes all over the place! Sorry if I scared somebody!

9. Mtommi Tam

Mtommi Tam

Ratings:
    +1
    Some car lag on the race,
    .......Wait for next race all car happy finish in the race,
    :)

10. Gary Lennon

Gary Lennon

Ratings:
    +203
    Two rather large and epic races for me....

Trying to hang on to Tim and Bruno unsucessfully really until Tim started getting himself in bother first letting Bruno take the lead,then me sneak in for 2nd,i really tried not to bother about my chasers and concentrated on keeping it together for a very happy 2nd place.....i dont have the audacity to try and claim that win,for sure that was Bruno's :good:.
    Race2 from 8th and my start went very well until the first twisty bit at the foot of the hill,2 black cars ahead got in a tangle and both went off,i saw my piece of clear track to go through but one car recovered and came on track leaving me nowhere to go,serious anchors out job to try and avoid but still come contact there,i regrouped and got going after only losing a couple of places and got a good early pace going until i got up to Colin C. in the lead,only very few certain parts of the track i had a little extra and when i arrived Colin didnt fight too hard,he was hanging in there close though until i spun a bit at the last concrete banked turn before long straight so Colin happily took his lead back,i now just pushed as hard as dare and with the help of some loose moments from Colin i eased up to make it into his draft down the straight for the finish!!....but my bit of aero damges had robbed me of about 3 or 4mph so i tucked in behind again and followed in the final chicane,i faned a pass at the last turn then got a better run out of it to the line to win by .007 :D......now that win i will accept :good:.
    Totally amazing couple of races,Big Thanks Yves and RD

11. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +954
    Oke this cars is so unstable as the mood of my girlfriend. :smile-big:

Q: There was none. Forgot to walk my dog. Some people came with the advice to dump him.:sad: I love that dog. :wink2:

Race 1: Lap 1 i don't remember lots of smoke (thanks smoke patch).
    Lap 2 i was in my flow and that was a nice lap. First corner lap 3 a lost it, suspension problem. Really fun!! Not!!! :wink2: Finshed 15th

Race 2: Had a good start, but in 3th corner someone spun and i crashed into him. And totally wrecked my car. Had my finger at the ESC button, but i said to myself quiting is for losers!! :wink2:. So i drove the whole race with a wrecked car. But i had 4 wheels and it moved, so no quiting for me. Still finished 12th

This Monday night race is getting almost as epic like Mini Friday. Very fun!!!

Thanks Yves see ya next week. The Hell i guess :wink2:

12. Colin Crompton

Colin Crompton

Ratings:
    +0
    race 1 there was smoke and cars and i took to the grass to avoid things but then couldn't brake and found yves setup for a good punt - sorry yves, nothing i could do. suspension was damaged but driveable and had some good fun the rest of the race.

race 2 i managed to avoid a few incidents and suddenly found myself leading. realising it must be a mistake or something i waited for the flood of cars to come past. car felt great with working suspension and i think i managed to up some sort of fight. had a great fight with gary for what seemed like the whole race, by far the most fun i've had here. somehow we survived as we headed down the final straight side by side. made sure we both had plenty of space at the last corner and lost the drag race to the line by 0.007s. awesome racing gary - you must teach me how to take karoussel - i lost like a whole second there against you!

13. Mark Birney

Mark Birney
    Premium

Ratings:
    +55
    Qualifying - 11th:
    Didn't push very hard as I didn't want to screw up. Was 3 seconds faster on the next lap but ran out of fuel -_-

Race - 10th/4th:
    First race was close, first corner was very close, but no accidents suprisingly. I managed to avoid the pileup in the 3rd corner and was up into 7th. Later in the lap, my wheel touched the grass and the car flung into the wall. Hard to control when you upset it :) Retirements and hard driving got me from 15th to 10th.

Race 2 was better. Had a good start, and in the turn 1 commotion, made up 4 places. Then, Rob I believe hit the wall and 2 other drivers got involved and I slippedby into 3rd. A lap later, I had 2 people behind me, Tyler and Aritan (I would drop dead before I let Aritan pass!:chuck:) and Tyler stuck. He had a scare and went off into the grass, and was safe for the rest of the lap. On the back straight, he tried to overtake in the slipstream, but he couldn't carry the speed to pass. Approaching the end of the last lap, I went a bit wide, and he found his way into the inside line. Our speeds were so similar, I couldn't gain or lose time. Had to settle for 4th. Still, good result :D

Great race. Thanks to organisers. Wow, very close between top 2 in race 2... .007 seconds!!

Farewell!

14. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,916
    Fun cars to drive.
    Tough though!
    Barely got a time in qualifying, I think time left read 00:00 when I looked up after crossing the line.
    R1, suspension got damaged early in the first lap ended up too bad to drive.
    R2, I ended up stuck on the Karrusel, the wife had just gotten home and as the garage door opened our four doge strted barking as loud as they could. The wife wasn't doing anything to quiet them down and "it just got to me!"

Are there any races an hour earlier in the day?

15. Aritan Maia

Aritan Maia

Ratings:
    +2
    And it's all your fault!!!! :freaked-out: Because of your fight, I felt you braked early and then I spun. :( Ok, kidding, just kidding!!!!:fwd:

Great race!!!! I'm so so so so lazy now, that I'm not gonna post a report.

But it was a great race, specially the 1st. Great fights and close fun.

Thx a lot!!! Looking forward to the next one...

16. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,985
    Qualy: did a personal best which i didn,t think i could do, was good enuff for P5.

race 1: carefyl start not to over did and spin on the grid and was careful at T1 but at the exit of T3 i pushed too hard on cold tyres and touched the grass sending me into a spin, sorry guy's for the mess it caused. made my way back toward the front with some other mistakes along the way, finally finished 12th.

Race 2: pushed a little bit more off the grid and went well, was careful at the 3 first corner but lost it abit further this time, Ivo i think i'm the one that you hit, sorry mate for the wrecked car. after that i decided that i was a too much risk on the track and retired and watched the battle for the lead :parrot:

Grats to the podium and to Gary for his 2 wins and all the finishers

17. Mark Birney

Mark Birney
    Premium

Ratings:
    +55
    Sorry man if I did cause you to spin :(

18. Aritan Maia

Aritan Maia

Ratings:
    +2
    My fault, Mark, not yours... :glasses-cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.