RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Right, this is what the petition's looking like at the moment:

1)Keith Barrick
2)Will Marquez
3)Rhys Gardiner
4)Brandon Lawson
5)Abdul Ahmed
6)Philip Antonia
7)William Yunck
8)Adam Vaughan
9)Baba Vaughan (hes not born yet but when i asked him/her he said yeh man)
10)Jarrod Keen
11) Glenn Petersen
12)Claudio Caferri
13)Willie Watt
14)Daniel Wood

• Matt Crouch

I asked evans if we could do a mixed class mini vs f1 event when this mod is released, but I don't think I had an answer yet :( :heh:

Macau maybe?

My event review:

Let me start with the end. I took myself out in the 4th lap in second race, when i smashed my car into the wall at the end of the last chicane. BUT race 1 and the whole event was more than worth it!!!

Qualify:

After heavy problems with my controler and much fear to miss this event, i got it fixed by luck and joined with 15 mins to go. But having practiced for about 2 hours i surprisingly got P1 with a 1:11:5xx (PB).

Race 1:

Started with softs and got a good start. Could hold P1 and in the long turn 3 i saw two cars fly away behind me. So first lap i had no pressure through Adelaide. I had a good pace and made no mistakes. Meanwhile Abdul came from pits in front of me and let me pass very fair! But he catched up quickly and laped himself back at Adelaide with a perfect pass to me! Maybe he had the quickest pace for the race!? I followed him and next time at Adelaide, i breaked a bit too late and went into the gravel left side, not hit Abdul. I slightly touched the wall and got a suspension warning. Back on track i was P4. Didn't notice much of the suspension failure and got a good pace again. Quickly got back into P2 behind Tyler. Now the big fun was there for the second half of the race! He had a very good pace but more wing than me. So after some laps my chance came at Adelaide again. Was on the inside, but a bit too late, so Tyler passed me back at the exit. I chased him again but the race was over then with me in P2. I was very proud to have had a good consistancy with only 2 mistakes.

Race 2:

Started in 7th and got very good grip, but there was no gap through the slower cars, so had to wait. After some laps i was in 4th and went too hard through the last chicane. Out at the wall - what a stupid mistake! :th_sur:

Overall a very great event with clean and fair racing for me! Now i'm very jealous of the guys in the upcoming league. I keep my fingers crossed for Nico!!! Maybe the day comes i also have time to join a league...

Very great thx too MMG for this nearly perfect mod!!! Didn't find issues, that weren't allready posted! Great work!

Thx to RD (Eric) for great organisation!!! :kissed:

Special thx go to "The Stig" for his setup! Without it, i wouldn't have be that fast!

C U all hopefully soon in some F1 events here...

C'mon, Reik!!!!! Join the league!!!!! What are you waiting for???? It would be veeeeery nice if you could join us... :smile-big:

You have easy words! You can't imagine what a hard task it has been for me just to join this one on a sunday evening. Now i have to buy at least one rose for my GF! :th_love: We only have weekends together and me playing in a soccer team on saturdays or sundays, she's not happy if i also race on weekends.:sidefrown: Besides that we travel home on some weekends, so i can't race at all then.
But it seems the temptation grows more and more!:drool:

How many races are scheduled and how many races could i drop out without an organicer beeing angry about me? At wich time are the races and wich format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%