RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

OMG Guys....very nice and heavy race :D. Sadly i was having problems with the pedals from my steering wheel.The brake pedal was pushing it a little bit without my foot on it and this was slowly me down very seriose.
Anyway.....nice race all of you....having fun all of the race you guys. :D
See you next time and thanks to RaceDepartment and Yves for this great event and more others.
CHEERS!!!

Feel sick :(

Qualified 7th
Race 1 - 7th:
Managed to avoid T1 chaos (slow starter held up everyone). up into 4th, but fell back as the Spyker was a bit nippy.

Race 2 - 7th:
Started 2nd after the reverse grid, had a bad start but stayed 2nd. Lost positions for the same reason, couldn't hold the Spyker while pushing. I had a little wobble in the back end, but held it and as I re-entered the track, Andreas went up the inside and knocked me into the barrier. No worries mate, accident :)

7-7-7

That's enough Nords for me. Getting a tad bored of the track. The Radicals were by far the best cars around Nords I must say. Great racing, thanks for organising, see you again :)

Both good races for me,a setup change between races was a good idea and i felt slightly better pace for that,more than once i was sure i was going to fail slowing up enough not to smack in to the cars ahead,got caught out a couple of times but just managed not to touch anyone :).
Thank you Yves and RD :good:

Thank you for for this great event.
First race went great untill i made contact with someone and had to wait for him.Dont know if it was my mistake or his or just a racing incident,but it set me back to 18th place.Great race after that and maneged to finish 6,and had some great fights allong the way.
The 2nd race went even better,started 3rd and after some nice fights i was in 1rst spot.Did some nice laps and just maneged to hold on to it in front of Joao.Pfffff, very lucky it wasn't 1 lap more....
Was really great fun guys, i have to do this more often.
Thx again for the nice races and lots of fun,

Cheers

Yeah, I'm kinda losing the interest too... Too much Nords in such a short time. But maybe another week... :D

Quali: 3rd (or 4th, can't remember)

Race1: 5th
Had a terrible start and when T1 came, I think David had some problems and hit me. I went out of the track and when I came back David spun and I stopped in front of me. :) I hit him and stayed in 4th, but with the car with very weird behaviors. I was very slow and lost 4th to João and stayed 5th till the end.

Race2: Retired :(
I don't know what happened, but I started good, mantained the 4th position but when I lookd at my mirror, it was gone and I got desperate. :) I couldn't see anyone behind, so I chose to pull the car and let everyone pass. What a strange feeling not to see anyone in your mirror. Tried a few more turns, passed 1 and another but without the mirror, when I started to fight for a position I missed the mirror again and chose to retire.

Thx a lot Yves and RD!!!!

First race went great untill i made contact with someone and had to wait for him.Dont know if it was my mistake or his or just a racing incident,but it set me back to 18th place....Cheers

Martijn, I moved over on you and you "had the corner" I just didn't see you, there was no need to stop for me. But this is why RD is so great, the racing is fun and people are willing to do what's right!

I couldn't find any of these cars easy to drive. I ended up in a Bummer and I can't drive Bummers! Thank you all and Thanks to Yves and RD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.5%