RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Jason Parks

Just like to a apologise for the guy who I bumped on the 1st or 2nd lap on 2nd race, didn't see who...sorry dude

Apart from my slight lapse then it was a cracking race, found it hard to keep up with the pace, good to have a decent race!!

Cheers RD & Admin

Good fun!

Race 1 Thanks for waiting David, can`t believe you tried a pass there, I was totally blind once i turned in.

Race 2 Sorry to Nick, I came round hairpin on the outside and you were almost sideways and stopped, I had nowhere to go.

Thanks Yves.

Fun racing, good combo.

Quali: Got 5th, easily couldve been 2nd or pole, but couldnt put a whole lap together.

Race 1: Got a good start up to 2nd behind Gary, and was pressuring early, when I hear a roar of rain outside, and remember all my trailer doors are open. So I ran out on the lot and closed them ending my race.

Race 2: Starting 20th!!! Had my sites set on top 3 even tho it would be hard in this field. Had a super clean start, and ran a clean race picking my spots wisely. At the end of the race I was 2.0 secs back of the top 3 battle, I think I couldve been right up there with 2 laps to go, but a few of the passes I had to make later on were experiencing ALOT of resistance :p Good show everyone.

Grats podium, thanks RD, thanks Yves.

Keith

• Jason Parks

Sorry bout that Dennis, its been a while since I played a RD race, I will defo have a lot more practise on the track next time round.

Sorry again!!

Superb race,

Qualified 2nd.

Race 1 saw Keith and Gary in front of me. after turn 2 Keith had to ran to his trailerpark ;). That putted me behind gary. after a few laps i saw Gary run wide in a corner and i took 1st. I finished 1st whoooohooo..

Race 2 had a bad start. and everyone tried to take places early. I decided to let them pass and saw Keith comming closer. I let him pass so that i could follow him. But there was the big mistake and i flew of the track. I managed to become 5th. 4 seconds behind Keith and the top 3.

Ohw and the last laps where very hard. My tyres where completely worn.

Thnx Yves and RD to set this up.

tonights race's was great for me. I had great races and had fights with a lot of guys. I stayed out of trouble and managed 2 podiums, very happy with that. I had a really solid setup, maybe not quick enough but the car felt good all race.

Well done all and thanks Yves and RD.
:)

Raced with a big smile on my face.

Q: 14th.

Race 1: Had a decent start, but people where flying off and i was 6th after 2 laps.
I knew i don't belong there if you look at my Q. But i thought i you want to pass, bring it on. :wink2:. Had a very nice battle with Mtommi. But had past me after a couple of laps. He made a mistake and Rob and me passed him. Rest of the race was was fun with Rob it was not really a battle but a 3 seconds battle. Finished 6.

Race 2:

So i started 3th and had the same tactic i don't belong here but try to get past me. Damn the first lap it was almost the real WTCC lots of bumping and overtaking. Was 5th after 1 lap. Had a battle with Keith, Yuri, Paulo and Claudio wich was real fun lots of side to side racing. Thanks guys. Finished 6th again.

Nice event to train my defending skills. :wink2:

Thanks everyone and Yves ( dont worry about the tap in lap 1 of the second race, but i saw you in my rear view mirror and thought he is not going to try that!, but you did :wink2:. )

Massive dose of nitro off the line and had the lead at T1,i sort of knew i wouldnt really be able to pull away at all so when my small error that let Yuri through happened i wasnt too bothered,i was happy to be able to just follow on close for a few laps,but Yuri started to creep away and the more i pushed the more my tyres complained....i then took a huge knock up the back end from nowhere giving the susp damage call instantly,the car was now really bad and Mark picked his time and place well to breeze past.
Grats Yuri,some good battle laps there,nice clean work Mark too :good:.
Race 2 i didnt nail the start as good but still didnt lose anything and started the fight forward,moved up to 3rd past Claudio and then had to push hard as Mtommi had started to check out up front,eventually clawed up to him and got a pass,but then Mtommi was happy just sitting almost exactly .500 behind lap after lap,as tyres complained again a wide moment let Mtommi back past me,then i calmed down again and repassed and just held to the finish in front :D.
Great races,well done Mtommi and Mark :good:
Thanks Yves and RD

Race 2 Sorry to Nick, I came round hairpin on the outside and you were almost sideways and stopped, I had nowhere to go.

No worries, but I think I had accidentally tapped someone else if its the hairpin I'm thinking of, and slowed down to let that driver go as they had a half spin. I did try to get out the way, and someone hit me, but I think it was a case of too many cars into one tight corner at the same time :)

Eventually pitted, then running last, nearly lapped, out braked myself and crashed.

Race 1 lasted the distance, fading tyre wear and fuel in the last lap..held onto 18th or something..

There was a battle somewhere in Race 1. 2 cars went kinda sideways round turn 1, i went up the inside to take them both, but one came back across and we touched, and they lost a bit of ground. I have no idea who that was. I did lift off hoping you would catch it..but everyone overtook me anyway in the next lap or 3.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 116 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 91 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 85 9.4%
  • < 4 years