RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

New to this track but got the hang of it with the Honda in the end.
Great fun to drive....realyl can get into a rythem there.

Qually race 1 ..P3...on last lap was on -0.241 but time was up lol.
Race...great start...p1 had terrible start with wheelspin and overtook him before 1st corner. He tabbed me but I held it and got out of T1 1st and was leading the race.

Untill lap 12...my screen froze while I was leading on James with a mere second. Just enough to bring it home as tyres wasn't to shot yet.
After about 20 seconds or so game came back with the most scary graphics lol. Decided to call it to not cause trouble. Shame !! ffs ..gutted.

Edit: Before rebooting got the message that both Steam and Logitech profiler where hanging. Haven't had issues for long run. I'll stay out of main event as well cba if it freezes :S
URL%5D

Eric what's the rule when your are going off the track in the warm up lap?

In the last "race" :wink2:. people where going off the track in the second corner and i past them, but they took there position back simply te drive to the front again and overtaking cars...

I think any of the starts we did last Saturday can't be much taken into account...

For instances I was 5th in qualify but when the race started I was dropped near the back of the field.

Importantly to me (at the time) was that I was actually behind many GTS cars and as such I decided to get back to (near) my qualify position (with care). In the warm-up lap I stopped climbing places when I didn't see any more GTS cars in front...

At the time I saw the grid was all mixed-up and there were GTS cars very near the front of it…

There were some more examples of weird things on both of those grids we did (specially the 2nd); the above is just one small example. So yes the rule you speak of is good and definitely makes sense. But the things were just too "crazy" on both of those grids to jump into conclusions regarding people behavior.

Guys let’s forget for now the freak occurrence of last Saturday, obviously the things weren't (aren't) so simple as they have been portrayed here... after a good Summer (Nord hemisfer) rest I'm sure a 2nd look into the problem will give a better vision into it. Meanwhile, there are 2 other clubs (STC & SRSG) who are running the tool (server side MOD), so perhaps the information by then should be more precise...

So to our coming event, we still have 80 laps to do... and I want to win (
someone promised me "something"), but wanting is one thing, wining is another :D[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Let's try this one. Sign me up.

I'm not sure but the screencap system may have a flaw. Sometimes the results comes mixed. I've seen it happen in a following situation. For ex. person who finishes 8th stays at the track and lets the game put him in the garage and the person running 9th escapes right after the finish line. The ingame result screen may show them in reverse order. Somebody should check this up first..

Race 1:

Very fun.

Had some great battles with Simon, Thomas and Nuno.

Race 2:

Just doing my laps with a nice pack. But in lap 11 i crashed because my FF suddenly didn't work anymore! Just like last night it just disappeared, i really need to sort this out because it's ruining my races. :angry:

Thanks Simon for setting it up. :)

Only an idiot would want to drive a Camaro round the Nords,so sign me up plz,i want to drive a Camaro round the Nords :good:.

Actually Gary you'll be surprised how the car handle well the Nords :car2:

Got to say it`s a dream driving the beast round here. Pity there is not another gear. I see it is 2 laps, good choice as I just managed 3 laps with 0.7 L spare off a full tank.

Bob i test it awhile ago so i knew where i was going :honk:

That was not.. fun. Started of with a great pole position in the first qual, which was good and all. Then I went off in T1 and was last. By the end of the first race I was 7th, which I'm rather pleased with.

In the second qualifying I ended up fourth, again not so bad. Then on the first lap my shift up paddle stops to work. Thirty-odd laps with H-shift. Great fun, but not always so quick and smooth. I went off two times before I got the hang of that, and well... I sort of hit the pit wall when going for the pits. Suspension damage plus that it thought that I'd already pitted which meant that I sort of got a drive through as well. Ended in ninth.

That was just crap. Why do there have to be a first lap in a race? It always mess things up for me even though my race pace is fine during the rest of the race. :weep:
Great fun seeing a few Swedes on the server though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%