RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

So frustrated....

Go to race and forgot my race fuel....so stupid of me. Get a wicked start and take lead, pit on lap 2 take fuel, forgot I changed my ignition buttong and couldnt remember which one it was.

Begin pushing really hard and make it all the way back up to 9th with a top 5 in site as we approach 1/2 way. Then total computer freeze, and 10-20 sec delay, and then when I was back graphics screwed...so frustrated.

Hope everyone had a good race.

Keith

I just had total computer freeze too!!! Motherf&%$er!!! I don't understand why either! It happened last night all the sudden to! I built this a few months ago and never had a problem till now. Figures!

I was in 11 place! Far better than I thought I would be doing and I was having SOOOO much FUN! I have to try and figure out whats going on with my PC. What are some common problems to cause this? Anyone know?

Here is the build:

1. Cooler Master Haf 932 Case

2. Cooler Master V8 CPU Cooler

3. EVGA 750i SLI FTW Mobo

4. EVGA GTX260 GPU Super Overclocked Edition

5. Intel Q6600 CPU

6.G.Skill 4Gb Ram

7. WD 1TB SATA HDD

8.ASUS 22X22 SATA Optical Drive

9. Corsair TX750W PSU

10. Windows XP SP3

11. Running dual monitors Hanns G. 28" Sony LCD TV 26"

Thanks for a GREAT time btw guy's!

• Matthew Trivett

I got murdered in the car today. T1, I was the victim of ALL chaos. Yuri NAILED me and took of half of my car! (No problem, I understand you messed up with pedals, I've done it!) Then in the back straight I had no rear wing, tried to get out of the way, and lost it under braking for T3. I think about 4 people hit me. I honestly had NO control of the car, and was just trying to keep out of the way, and make it to pits. After this, it was race over for me pretty much. Fixed the car, came out a lap down - but the car was done, no pace at all! I fought hard to make it back to P10, but I could barely hang on in the end. GR though, still had my share of fun!

There were a lot of bugs, like steering wheel disappearing when catching somebody f.e.

It was a nice race though, started from 15th, I was very careful in T1 and I managed to avoid the chaos there, and came out 10th or 9th. First few laps were hard as I really wasn't at the same pace as the others on practice and quali. But then I found the rythm that I needed and started to catch people. At the end I was chasing Michel Usal, I could get closer but he was too fast to catch! Of course 5th is an awesome result to me considering my grid position, and I'm really happy!

Thx for the race!:)

I got murdered in the car today. T1, I was the victim of ALL chaos. Yuri NAILED me and took of half of my car! (No problem, I understand you messed up with pedals, I've done it!) Then in the back straight I had no rear wing, tried to get out of the way, and lost it under braking for T3. I think about 4 people hit me. I honestly had NO control of the car, and was just trying to keep out of the way, and make it to pits. After this, it was race over for me pretty much. Fixed the car, came out a lap down - but the car was done, no pace at all! I fought hard to make it back to P10, but I could barely hang on in the end. GR though, still had my share of fun!

I saw you spinning for T3 slowed down then someone hit my from behind and destroyed my car. I ended up finished behind u at 4s :(

Except for the first lap mess I had a lot of fun.

Matthew tnx for your sportsmanship. I am sorry that i hit you. i tried to avoid everyone and it just all went to fast.
I really have to think about the clutch and brake switch after the start. I thought my steeringwheel wasn't reacting good. But it was a car with 200 kmph and in neutral tnx to the clutch.

For the rest of the race. I had some good battles.
Tnx Guys, and next time i will have an emergency parachute on my car!

Eric, Rd tnx for settings this up!!

• Matthew Trivett

I saw you spinning for T3 slowed down then someone hit my from behind and destroyed my car. I ended up finished behind u at 4s :(

Except for the first lap mess I had a lot of fun.
Yeah it was rough. I was just thinking "OH NOOOO!" When I touched the brakes. GR though, thanks a lot for the event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back