RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Gawd, some have done 80 odd laps of practice, and it's only Tuesday. The Racing Club has moved on from casual racing by the looks.

Warren i have done that many laps because i am not working this week and i want to try to follow up last weeks win :) it is still about fun and a friendly competition between me and Keith which is pushing me to improve. Heck that is why we are all here right? to improve, get better and friendly competition and i don't think this will ever lose that. Another reason i have run those laps is so i can get information for others that need help i can give then valuable feedback that will also make them better and faster especially on a wet race track.

Gawd, some have done 80 odd laps of practice, and it's only Tuesday. The Racing Club has moved on from casual racing by the looks.

Actually Warren, I have not seen more camaraderie anywhere else than at these events (setup sharing, everyone chatting on TS, tracks selected by racing members, etc.. etc...). Everyone gets to know each other on a personal level. So, instead of practicing offline and alone, people do it all together and are having fun.

In this case we are racing in a practically flooded track, so when you see 80laps it doesnt mean that person actually completed all of them :)

Was running some laps with Jarrod last night and before that some with Abdul and Brandon as I needed help getting a wet setup for this track. But didn't even feel like that many laps to be honest with you as it was alot of fun. This will be my 4th race ever online as I've just joined the guys recently. I've never raced in these kind of conditions before and just want to feel comfortable come race day. Plus when you know you are "working" from home the next day gives me a chance to get more practice in. :)

And no I don't think I completely that many laps as I was sliding off of the track on numerous occasions! :)

i know i'm a bit off topic here guy's but the NA community also have an event on Wednesday and the sign up for it from NA members is quite low, it would be fun to have more of us for it.

cheers

Yves I was actively participating in the Wednesday events until my GF's work schedule changed. I would love to participate this wednesday but I just dont see it happening.

I think the last huge Wednesday event we had was Minis at that really short track. Id like to possibly see a recurring Mini race on Sunday with a start time of 7pm EST. I think if we did that, we could find Sundays being in the same boat as Fridays. Use the same style format of 2x races, but with 15 minutes of regular quali.

Just a thought.

Keith

PM sent to yves. Should discuss further as many of the same drivers here could probably participate if we hit the sweet spot. What's the sweet spot??? Same track/different track, what class? Roving class or same each week? What day??? Like I said to him in my pm, I'd love a 2nd night of the week becoming a race night for me.

PM sent to yves. Should discuss further as many of the same drivers here could probably participate if we hit the sweet spot. What's the sweet spot??? Same track/different track, what class? Roving class or same each week? What day??? Like I said to him in my pm, I'd love a 2nd night of the week becoming a race night for me.

I think we'd have to develop it as a seperate entity from the Friday/ATCC.

IE: Sunday night at 6 or 7PM EST which is 22:00-23:00GMT (draw in EU guys)

Run using Minis, Radicals, or a similar car that doesnt need too much setup.

Similar format to Fridays, but 15 minutes of regular qualifying.

I will put down the idea in writing, but lets keep this Thread on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.2%