RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Qualified 3rd best for ages.

Disconnected while sat on starting grid........... the words I would have used here would get me banned from the universe.

Thanks Yves for setting this up and sharing your excellent setup.

That has to be about as good as a Cat race can get,complete non stop battle action from the first few meters right up to the finish flag.
And yet another story of a Yves setup improving my show.
Thank you all gent racers i was involved with,very good stuff indeed.
Congrats Yves and thanks to you and RD :good:

{Edit}: Unbelievable bad luck bummer Bob m8,not fair at all you had to miss out :( :bad:

P6 :nod: Best result for me in a while. Part of an intense 3 way battle for most of the race with Erik and T. Lee. Multiple lead changes - GREAT racing!!!!!!!

Sorry about the hit at the last chicane Tommy. Glad it didn't hurt either of us too much(I had manageable suspension damage, hope you had none). Too bad your connection dropped. The last 5 laps would have been just as much fun as the previous 7 or 8.

Thanks a zillion Yves for organizing. Love these big Cats!!!!

Bob that suck big time :freaked-out: got pole in the qualy by .4xx, Gary got me scraed once again.

had a good start but was careful at T1 and Gary passed me easely but i was able to keep up with him and eventually pass him but made a mistake and Gary, Ries and don't remember who passed me. from there i kept pushing and a very intense 4 way battle i manage to pass the unkown driver and while Ries and Gary were battleling hard i manage to pass both at the same time. i pulled a little gap and i thought i was going to win easy but Gary was faster then me after the mid race and was pushing me real hard. he manage to pass me but i got him right back cause he ran wide on the exit. finished first with less then .500 from him.

thanks to everybody for the wonderful race :clap:

here the replay of the race

http://www.filefront.com/14202811/Potrero De Los Funes_090805_1630_Race1.rar

Race got off to a bad start, overdriving my car on the third corner right into the wall, suspension damage + backwards on the track. Had to let the whole field pass (I was in p6 i think), from there on the battle began. Not to much trouble working my way back cause luckely I wasn't the only one overdriving some corners ;)

then got caught up in a three way fight with Lee and Bob which was great, really enjoying myself. That went on for a few laps and then I was a bit to confident and hit the wall again, damage was now way worse, without steering my car pulled to the left so bad. Then tried to keep up with one of the last cars but I didn't dare to fight to much cause I had a full time job handeling the car. I had to retire in lap 13, but tbh my race was over after my mistake of the three way battle.

But so much fun with these cars, really good pick yves. Thanks again for organising and the great setup, car felt good :)

Anyone got some tips on how to team this monster track, been driving for quite some time but still struggling on it. Just a matter of time spent on it? I'll try to take some time off to learn the track and car combo better and if I feel confident, I'll sign up! :)

Totally good fun :good: nice sideways action (not always intended :wink2:) and basic good fun alround. P2 race 1 and DNF race 2 (no reverse gears in these and I was nose first in a barrier :) ) Hopefully the start of a nice little series.

race2.jpg

nigel.jpg

3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline