RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Did I say that I love this place? Well I do. Credits goes out to RD and Yves for setting this event up. I really appreciate the work and effort guys.

I thought my Honda was a bullet but the Bimmers Pwned in qualy. Well done Thor for an absolute stunner of a laptime in qualy. Gary I was checking ur qualy lap and you can hold that Volvo very well. During the race I thought I had the pace but that S60 got bigger and bigger in my rear view mirror. Well done m8. Well done to all participants. Bravo to Podium.

Thanks RD/Yves.

Abdul

Then was going up hill Stefan Werner behind and don`t know if it was me or you Stefan, but 1 second you were well behind the next bumped me off track then miles behind again. Car was a wreck.
Bob, we never made contact. I was right behind you coming up to Adenauer Höhe and you went to enter the corner with two wheels on the grass. You spun and hit wall. I hit the wall on the other side in an attempt to avoid you, but as your car was coming back across the track, it left me with no place to go but straight into you.

Philip Grimm said:
Yeah I saw this wreck, he took me and someone else out in turn one also. And almost spun me out on the last turn for the finish. He was spinning me out for 11th place!!! crikey.
I am not sure how you would have seen it, as you passed us long before we ever even got to Adnauer Höhe. Also, following your accusations I watched the entire replay from your point of view, maybe you should view my replay as well, rather than just condeming me.

I am sorry about the pass on lap 1. I was attempting to slow down, but my driver side tires were on the grass. Had I realized that I made contact with Neil, I would have stopped and waited.

I am putting together a video right now to show all of the above mentioned incidents.

Q: 7:44 12th place. Most of the time i drive a 7:33. But i was keeping it save.

Race 1: Had a good start taken 2 places. And there was i little accident in front of me. So i was 8th. The 306 was pulling away from me and i made i little mistake and screwed up my suspension. So i had Bartfai and Tennant on my tail. I had not a good pace with my suspension so Bartfai and Tennant overtoke me. In the 2e lap i tried to keep up with Tennant and my plan was to be in his exhaust on the straight. But that didn't worked. But in the final corner Tennant had a little oversteer, so i managed to sqeeuze through. That was crazy Neil.

capture20090601230502.png

Race 2: Started from 8 but had a little trip in the grass that put me back in 11th. Had i great race with Lee and Achmed. Achmed was really on my tail and i was really on the tail of Lee. In the second lap Lee had a mistake and i managed to get past him. But i had still Achmed on my tail. But I had one mistake wich result me of flying in the the barrier, but Achmed did the same. But i screwed up my suspension again. A couple of corners later Achmed overtoke me. And i ended up 8 again.

Thanks RD, crazy track but alot of fun.

Q: 7:44 12th place. Most of the time i drive a 7:33. But i was keeping it save.

Race 1: Had a good start taken 2 places. And there was i little accident in front of me. So i was 8th. The 306 was pulling away from me and i made i little mistake and screwed up my suspension. So i had Bartfai and Tennant on my tail. I had not a good pace with my suspension so Bartfai and Tennant overtoke me. In the 2e lap i tried to keep up with Tennant and my plan was to be in his exhaust on the straight. But that didn't worked. But in the final corner Tennant had a little oversteer, so i managed to sqeeuze through. That was crazy Neil.

capture20090601230502.png

Race 2: Started from 8 but had a little trip in the grass that put me back in 11th. Had i great race with Lee and Achmed. Achmed was really on my tail and i was really on the tail of Lee. In the second lap Lee had a mistake and i managed to get past him. But i had still Achmed on my tail. But I had one mistake wich result me of flying in the the barrier, but Achmed did the same. But i screwed up my suspension again. A couple of corners later Achmed overtoke me. And i ended up 8 again.

Thanks RD, crazy track but alot of fun.
Ah you can see me being spun out by stefan for the second time back there. IDC what anyone says you were racing dirty and you know it. You took me out TWICE during the first race alone.

• Andrew Evans

Ah you can see me being spun out by stefan for the second time back there. IDC what anyone says you were racing dirty and you know it. You took me out TWICE during the first race alone.

are you blind?
or do you have a death wish?
stop baiting now or i'll stop you posting altogether... jesus....

• Andrew Evans

So now your threatening me? I didn't see your post chill out.

yea, i am....

i expect you didn't see it because all you can think about is where to get the next dig in... but keep pushing my buttons man...

i don't wanna see any more incident disection in this thread PERIOD... i don't wanna see videos... nothing.... the rules are, take 24 hours to cool off, then try and sort it via pm... if there's still no joy - then involve the staff....

one more post of this nature and the thread gets locked.... so don't spoil it for the majority of civilised folk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%