Misc Modular PSD file for My Team 3D model

Status
Not open for further replies.
dopedwolf submitted a new resource:

Modular PSD file for My Team 3D model - PSD files with all of the components of the 3D My Team model color coded and grouped by location.

Made this modular Photoshop file after struggling to create my own livery using the 3D model My Team car. All the components are grouped by location (front wing, rear wing, cockpit, mirrors...) and color coded to make building your own livery much easier.

This requires some Photoshop experience. Hopefully it will be as helpful to you as it has been to me.

I also included a folder with the _s DDS files finishes that I have linked so far (metallic, matte and shiny finish).

Read more about this resource...

If its any comfort, it made me realize how underappreciated your work is and made me a patreon of yours.
Thanks man. yeah. I know its hard to create liveries when you don't have a real time reference. Which is why i tried to learn a bit of 3D editing and create something that might be useful.

Thanks man. yeah. I know its hard to create liveries when you don't have a real time reference. Which is why i tried to learn a bit of 3D editing and create something that might be useful.
After editing a lot with iRacing, where I have to constantly check ingame, this was a pleasant surprise for sure when entering the F1 modding world. Unfortunately, you spoiled me, so now I struggle with some other elements that doesn't have 3D models :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

After editing a lot with iRacing, where I have to constantly check ingame, this was a pleasant surprise for sure when entering the F1 modding world. Unfortunately, you spoiled me, so now I struggle with some other elements that doesn't have 3D models :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Haha. Yeah. Its hard to create something without it. Specially with Codemaster games where the UV map is all jumbled and overlapping. I'm still waiting for a 3Dsimed update and also looking into other software to get started working on the psd's.

Seriously dude!? Okey. No more 3D psd from me.
Why so angry? Don't get me wrong. I appreciate your work alot. Your 3d models are really good and essential for creating own designs and I hope the older ones on your page will be downloadable again.
Yes, he defenitely should have mentioned that it is your 3d model, no doubt, but he put a lot of effort in this with all the categorising and the result is very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%