Modular Mods - Base Files [Modular Mods Requirement]

Misc Modular Mods - Base Files [Modular Mods Requirement] 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
If I install Modular mods does that mean that any other mods (liveries) will be disabled?
No, it only means (especially liveries) modular mods will load first. So for example:

until now you have had a livery for Ferrari, MyTeam and Racing Point (the old way) and you now use a modular mod livery for MyTeam and Racing Point (say, fomswap being used to have Aston Martin), then you will have the modular mod liveries ingame and the Ferrari old way mod
if you would remove the fomswap, for example, you would see the Racing Point old way mod again, too

What modular mods do, is being loaded first and never get overwritten by any old way mod that uses original teams' erp files.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1031992

Please add a Paypal link to all of your mods so that we can offer you F1 2021 at the end of June, because my 7 favorite modders must have F1 2021 for free

Been enjoying your mod a ton, many thanks!

How do I create my own modular mod for this game?
Often asked, often answered:

often disappointed :D

all of a sudden my haas, alpine and williams livery has gone, anyway to sort this?
Make sure to follow the right installation instructions. Also I do not give support for other mods. If you do not have the 2021 liveries which are based on the fomswaps, you did not follow the season mod's installation instruction.
And this is all I can support.

Do you think you would be able to make a modular mod that would change the driver and team names in the game so they reflect the 2021 changes?
I had a question, is this possible?

1 - a modular mod to for classic mods for 2020 game..
2 - modular for F12018 so all the classic cars to create season mods.

Last edited:
Is there anyway to be able to play multilayer, because when I move all the files to inactive I still can't play?
Multiplayer never works with mods. If you just move ALL(!) files to inactive, your game will not load, because of the missing start_screen.erp.
The reason is, that the game is still modded and looking for that file, if you did not use the backup files for total removal.

Maybe a stupid quesiton but if u just take out the mods from the active folder and pit them in the other one, will i be able to play online then?

Is there an in depth tutorial for ui_teams_logos.erp somewhere? I can extract the files from ERP Archiver but I can't figure out how to change each team's design and reimport the new logos. Using photoshop btw

Is there an in depth tutorial for ui_teams_logos.erp somewhere? I can extract the files from ERP Archiver but I can't figure out how to change each team's design and reimport the new logos. Using photoshop btw
It's the same for every texture, you just need to not ignore the small arrows at the bottom left which makes you able to switch through the array of textures for that entry.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%