Modular Mods - Base Files [Modular Mods Requirement]

Misc Modular Mods - Base Files [Modular Mods Requirement] 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
ichdont understand how it works with this mod. itreid and now the game is crashed. i will do a new installation. maybe someboday can tell me what i have to put into the mod folder escpeially of the mod from luca. i´m to silly to understand imho :p

I even made a youtube video, because people requested it. And I still wonder: What is so hard, and what can be done wrong with just copy and paste of one folder?

well, i dont know . i´m suprised by myself that i have some issues with that.normally its easy but this time, i dont know.

those files in a mod (f.e. yours or kuca) what should i do with that. copy in to the modular_mods folder. by now this is clear. but i didnt understand thos things with fomswap and so on.

where i have to put the files in and why the game wont start anymore after copying this iß

sorry, it might be i´m getting old.

Last edited:
where i have to put the files
Maybe check out the youtube video at the overview page. And the game won't start if the start_screen.erp is missing in the _ACTIVE folder, but THAT is being told a few dozen times in the mod readme, overview, special readme files.

You're getting old, hm. Well I was born in the GDR, tell me more about it ;-) but enough offtopic.

Well i just want only the cars in the game (no drs mods or reverse grid) and as i told, especially this chapter isnt in your video, just copy there and i can´t because i change something. for that reason i ask on a friendly way for help as i didnt understand.

is it possible to explain in a few points how to do with the files from a MOD like Luca or Xurda

Why should this chapter be in the video? What you are talking about are different mods, and those have each an overview page that states it.
The video shows you how to enable and disable modular mods, by how to handle (move) the files. Nothing more needs to be known. We are here talking about the "base files" not every modular mod existing.

the fomswaps are based on my MyTeam for All Teams mod and the files work like all modular files work: place the fomswap*.erp of a team into the \Modular_Mods\_ACTIVE\ folder and done

This is no science. And what or how Luca and Xurda implemented it, I have no idea - I don't download or use those mods.

stay calm. wahts your problem? from the first comment to me you are a bit "nice".
i never blamed you or something, i just want to know how.
okay, now i have understand that you are onl responsible for your BASE files.

i will ask the mod-issue to be helpful.

i understand now, thanks for you help by now and all the best :)

so I downloaded some livery mods(which uses the modular mod system) and I also want to apply some changes to car performance(the vtf files), in order to make this work should I import the vtf files into the erp files placed in modular mods or do I have to import it into both the original erp file and the livery mod erp file?

so I downloaded some livery mods(which uses the modular mod system) and I also want to apply some changes to car performance(the vtf files), in order to make this work should I import the vtf files into the erp files placed in modular mods or do I have to import it into both the original erp file and the livery mod erp file?
You could also use my performance template mod and import all vtf files into that erp. (Which is what I personally do.)

Hello! I decided to commit to modular mods using your performance templare so I could combine together Realistic damage, dirty air improvement and random failures. But I also want to run the tyres duration and temp mod, which is a single modified ERP file. Do I use it by just pasting it like non modular mods? Should I pur this erp in the modular mods Active folder even if it doesn't use the modular template? Or should it be converted to modular somehow?

Hello! I decided to commit to modular mods using your performance templare so I could combine together Realistic damage, dirty air improvement and random failures. But I also want to run the tyres duration and temp mod, which is a single modified ERP file. Do I use it by just pasting it like non modular mods? Should I pur this erp in the modular mods Active folder even if it doesn't use the modular template? Or should it be converted to modular somehow?
performance mod must be named as given "performance_f1_teams.erp" / "performance_myteam.erp"
tyre mod must be named "teams_f1_tyrecompounds.erp"

then the system will load them, if put into the active folder

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 179 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%