Resource icon

Misc Modular Mods 2021 - MyTeam Package 1.04

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maian submitted a new resource:

Modular Mods 2021 - MyTeam Package - MyTeam Livery, Helmet, Suit, and Team files

Description:

!!! IMPORTANT !!!
REQUIRES BRAKING POINT DLC FOR LIVERIES

This is the full MyTeam package for use with the Modular Mods system. The files provided are unique .ERP files that do not overwrite base game .ERP files. This is only a template set. I've left a simple livery I've used in MyTeam mode in the files to show it works. You can mod other liveries into this set for use in-game by simple importing. There are no mipmap files to mess with...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 1031992

Can we modify a badge via this mod ?

• Deleted member 1031992

The colors are washed out when I try to use a livery with this mod.

Original
Sans titre.png

With this package
2.png

:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not have that issue. I've saved my livery diffuse map with these settings, as I did in F1 2020:

diffuse_settings.png

EDIT: I just tried to install that livery, and it seems to be working fine. Use the 'ERP Install' folder, and just import the textures located there (Peugeot Sport F1/ERP Install/Car Livery) into the livery_myteam.erp file from the MyTeam Package.

20211015145941_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey mate.. quite the N00b on this.. Most liveries seems to use the devonbutler as base - but your myteam livery template only include akerman - which makes livery all over the place with logos..
Or are there any other way of doing it? Got tyre compound mod to work fine.
Thanks heaps for your help.

So the name of the livery doesn't really matter. You can import the texture over whichever livery you want. If the mod you downloaded and want to use with Modular Mods doesn't include just textures to use, then what you can do is open the mod's fom_car.erp file, and extract the textures, and then re-import into the livery_myteam.erp file from the Modular Mods MyTeam Package.

One thing you'll need to do, when extracting a livery, is to make sure you "Set Directory" to the mod's folder that you extracted, rather than the root F1 2021 folder. For example, in the screenshot here, I've downloaded the Porsche Gulf (Ultimate Package) mod, and it only has a Copy+Paste method. So I navigate to the fom_car.erp as shown, and make sure in the Ego ERP Archiver program to set the directory to the "COPY AND PASTE METHOD" folder, because everything within that would be the same as the F1 2021 folder structure. This is important so that you extract full-size 4K textures, and not little 256x256 images.

1634334987067.png

Hey amazing mod, but I have a question, the shorts, trousers and basically everything works without problem, except the shirt and headphones (this was a problem even before your mod) so do you have any idea what could it be? apart from that amazing mod

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe for both, the shirt and headphones, there is a masking layer (the _m file) that will override whatever you put into the diffuse map (_d file). In order to get around that, you need to put a blank texture in place of the _m file. It MUST be solid black on all 4 channels - Red, Green, Blue, AND Alpha. It needs to have an alpha channel.
1634347823934.png

Then save it with these settings:
1634347793695.png

The texture can just be an 8x8 file to reduce filesize. Then import that into the teampackage_myteam.erp and overwrite:
- myteam_racecrew_shirt_m.tif
- myteam_racecrew_headphones_m.tif

With that, you should be able to put whatever design you want into the diffuse textures (_d files) and it should show up in-game.

So the name of the livery doesn't really matter. You can import the texture over whichever livery you want. If the mod you downloaded and want to use with Modular Mods doesn't include just textures to use, then what you can do is open the mod's fom_car.erp file, and extract the textures, and then re-import into the livery_myteam.erp file from the Modular Mods MyTeam Package.

One thing you'll need to do, when extracting a livery, is to make sure you "Set Directory" to the mod's folder that you extracted, rather than the root F1 2021 folder. For example, in the screenshot here, I've downloaded the Porsche Gulf (Ultimate Package) mod, and it only has a Copy+Paste method. So I navigate to the fom_car.erp as shown, and make sure in the Ego ERP Archiver program to set the directory to the "COPY AND PASTE METHOD" folder, because everything within that would be the same as the F1 2021 folder structure. This is important so that you extract full-size 4K textures, and not little 256x256 images.

View attachment 510369
Thanks heaps for the feedback - I managed to get some liveries and packages working. I assume that any livery for myteam will only work if it's based on akerman and butler files, eg skins for ferrari or redbull etc, will not be possible in this template right?

• Deleted member 1031992

Thanks heaps for the feedback - I managed to get some liveries and packages working. I assume that any livery for myteam will only work if it's based on akerman and butler files, eg skins for ferrari or redbull etc, will not be possible in this template right?
Currently, you can replace any team with an FOM car (Modular Mods – F1 Teams FOM-Swap Package) but to keep the 3D model of the team, you will have to wait for the Modular Mods - F1 Teams Livery Package.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not 100% certain, but I believe for both, the shirt and headphones, there is a masking layer (the _m file) that will override whatever you put into the diffuse map (_d file). In order to get around that, you need to put a blank texture in place of the _m file. It MUST be solid black on all 4 channels - Red, Green, Blue, AND Alpha. It needs to have an alpha channel.
View attachment 510395

Then save it with these settings:
View attachment 510394

The texture can just be an 8x8 file to reduce filesize. Then import that into the teampackage_myteam.erp and overwrite:
- myteam_racecrew_shirt_m.tif
- myteam_racecrew_headphones_m.tif

With that, you should be able to put whatever design you want into the diffuse textures (_d files) and it should show up in-game.
Thanks that literraly solved the problem, Before I was just putting a general mtif file that was a blank emblem in everything cause that was working, but I guess the shirt and headphones are differents like you said. Amazing mods and I hope that you are able to insert more little thing on the myteam aspect as like the emblem but if not possible, this is still the best mod for people who want to change the look of the game on a almost every season without the hustle that games with doing it manually on the game files, thanks man

Hello,

This is a great great work. Modular mods simplify the work a lot.

I comment here to suggest some new files to add, if you let me Maian :)
  • About raceday_r_n_d_desk_a_01_d and raceday_r_n_d_desk_a_d textures, I also change the _s textures because some colors in game look somewhat ugly.
  • In addition to raceday_r_n_d_room_doors_d, I also change the raceday_r_n_d_room_cupboads_d texture. I think it would be a nice addition because the race day room consists of the doors and also cupboards.
  • Emblem, I know that it only changes one file of the game but to avoid problem with updates, I think is a good idea to add it.
Ok, for now I think it is enough. I know the hard work it costs, but I also change some more textures for My Team mods. The next files I suppose that require a lot of work, but I let the here the info:
  • For track files (F1 2021\2021_asset_groups\environment_package\tracks\"track_name"\wep\...) I also modify the pit_perch and the garage_board texture. Maybe pit_perch it doesn't be so necessary because the game add team colors and logo (but the base is white, that's why I modify it), but garage_board could be a great idea. I think it's a good feeling to see the team garage board like other teams and not a simple black board.
Sorry for all the work I are proposing you. I appreciate your work so much and this is only a suggestion.
Best regards ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back