Resource icon

Misc Modular Mods 2021 - F1 Teams FOM-Swap Files 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maian submitted a new resource:

Modular Mods 2021 - F1 Teams FOM-Swap Files - MyTeam cars and liveries for F1 Teams

Description:

This template set changes each of the F1 Teams' cars to the multiplayer car for use with the Modular Mods system. It uses liveries that exist within the files, but are not selectable by the player in this year's installment, which removes any chance of overlap with other mods.

The files provided are unique .ERP files that do not overwrite base game .ERP files. This is only a template set. For now, the wheel texture is shared with the base MyTeam car, so cannot...

Read more about this resource...

how do you get them onto certain f1 teams like if i wanted to change the HAAS livery to something different?
Import a new texture of whatever livery you want (any myteam-based livery works) into the fomswap_haas.erp file. Overwrite the livery_schumacher_02_d.tif.dds and livery_schumacher_02_s.tif.dds files. Then make sure it's in the _MODULAR_MODS/_ACTIVE folder when you start your game.

If you've downloaded a livery mod that only contains a Copy+Paste version, you'll need to export the livery files from that one to import into the Modular Mods files.

Last edited:
Hi, you are a legend for converting these mods to F1 2021. I have a question though, is it possible to add the boot, cap and race suits to this mod or as a seperate modular mod to make it easier to change racesuits for all the teams?

Hi, you are a legend for converting these mods to F1 2021. I have a question though, is it possible to add the boot, cap and race suits to this mod or as a seperate modular mod to make it easier to change racesuits for all the teams?
Yea I'm in the process of creating those now. Going to be a set for the driver suits/cap/boots/gloves, and also going to be a set for the individual drivers for the caps, helmets, and boots since those have driver-specific versions as well.

Import a new texture of whatever livery you want (any myteam-based livery works) into the fomswap_haas.erp file. Overwrite the livery_schumacher_02_d.tif.dds and livery_schumacher_02_s.tif.dds files. Then make sure it's in the _MODULAR_MODS/_ACTIVE folder when you start your game.

If you've downloaded a livery mod that only contains a Copy+Paste version, you'll need to export the livery files from that one to import into the Modular Mods files.
This is exactly what I needed, thank you so much

• Deleted member 1946917

Hi there, firstly great mod and thank you for creating it, is it possible to add other files into each teams ERP swap such as wheels, driver numbers etc?

It's because I want to have around 3 teams on my grid swapped to FOM chassis and i'd like to give them different colour wheel rims but currently they are just using the same as whatever is added into the FOM car file.

I just tested it in my game, and it all still works. The ERP files are not affected by the base game updates, unless the assets that are referenced in them are completely removed from the game. Try re-installing the .assetgroup files from the Base Files mod.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back