Resource icon

Misc Modular Mods - 2021 F1 Team Livery Files 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maian submitted a new resource:

Modular Mods - 2021 F1 Team Livery Files - Livery files for 2021 F1 Teams

Description:

This package includes the basic livery files (with numbers) for the 2021 F1 vehicles. Includes all vehicle paint files (including _c files for the applicable vehicles), decals, numbers, and steering wheel files. As with all Modular Mods files, there are no extra mipmap files, since they are contained within the custom ERP files.

!!! IMPORTANT !!!
Online mode will not work while these mods are active! You DO NOT need to delete the files to play, only follow the...

Read more about this resource...

I have not updated for 1.12. These still work, just may be missing a decal or two if Codemasters added some in. I initially made these around the end of September/beginning of October. So anything added to the game after that is not in these files.

They can be quickly updated, if you extract the (team)_decal_da.tif texture from whichever team you want to update and load into the ERP files provided here.

do i have to do anything else once they are in my modular mods active. for example i have used the burgundy ferrari mod which has the liveryferrari.erp file but when i open the game i dont see the modular mods start screen. what did i do wrong

do i have to do anything else once they are in my modular mods active. for example i have used the burgundy ferrari mod which has the liveryferrari.erp file but when i open the game i dont see the modular mods start screen. what did i do wrong
Make sure you have completed the installation steps from the Base Files set. There's a youtube video there made for least year's version, but this year works exactly the same. Once you copy the 2021_asset_groups folder (from the Base Files download) into your F1 2021 directory, you should see the Alpine image on the main screen instead of the Verstappen/Hamilton/Leclerc image. If you see that, then any Modular Mods that you have in the _ACTIVE folder will apply in-game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back