Resource icon

Misc Modular Mods - 2021 F1 Driver Helmet/Caps 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maian submitted a new resource:

Modular Mods - 2021 F1 Driver Helmet/Caps - Helmet/Cap files for all 20 F1 drivers of the 2021 season.

REQUIRES V1.05+ OF THE BASE FILES.

Description:

This package includes the helmet, cap, and boot textures to all 20 of the the 2021 F1 driver lineup. Each driver has their own ERP file, so you can include only those that you wish to edit. As with all Modular Mods files, there are no extra mipmap files, since they are contained within the custom ERP files.

!!! IMPORTANT !!!
Online mode will not work while these mods are active...

Read more about this resource...

Ciao tutto perfetto....riscontrato un solo errore nel pilota Mick Schumacher (berretto, Casco e Scarpe) dove le variazioni non vengono eseguite

Last edited:
Ciao tutto perfetto....riscontrato un solo errore nel pilota Mick Schumacher (berretto, Casco e Scarpe) dove le variazioni non vengono eseguite
My apologies, I made a mistake naming the file for Mick Schumacher. If you rename the file from "helmet_schumacher.erp" to "helmet_mickschumacher.erp" it will work. I'm updating the mod page as well. Thanks for the heads up!

Forgive me if I am being stupid, but what does this actually do? Does this allow you to wear their helmets or what?
The modular mods system is a way to mod parts of the game with templates. These templates do not overwrite any of the main ERP files, and most of them don't need the user to mess with copying .mipmap files into the game directory. The only files overwritten from the base game are a few text files (.assetgroup).

This lets you quickly and easily switch between a modded or unmodded game. The only part you need to switch back and forth is the text files, and you can leave the Modular Mods files 'installed' but inactive by doing this.

This one in particular lets you easily mod the helmet, cap, and boots textures for the 20 F1 drivers.

These template sets themselves don't change anything in-game, for the most part. They just provide a simple avenue to use mods. You can see a full list within a spoiler tag on the description page for the Modular Mods Base Files page.

Hi!
I have a question about helmet mods: there are a lot of mods in copy paste or manual version. Is there a way to use that mods on modular or do i need to find the modular ones?

Hi!
I have a question about helmet mods: there are a lot of mods in copy paste or manual version. Is there a way to use that mods on modular or do i need to find the modular ones?
You can take the textures from the manual installation portion, and import those into the ERP files provided here using the Ego ERP Archiver. If a mod only provides a Copy+Paste version, you can export the textures and then import them. There are various guides on YouTube if you're unfamiliar with exporting images and stuff.

Is there a possibility of making this work with the F2 drivers, once they get promoted to F1 (either in MyTeam or in Driver career)? I understand they won't have their own caps, but for helmet swaps, would it be possible to make it work?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back