Resource icon

Misc Modular Mods 2021 - Car Performance Template 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maian submitted a new resource:

Modular Mods 2021 - Car Performance Template - Easy-Access ERP files for installing car performance mods.

Description:

This template set provides a single place to edit car performance data (.VTF files) for all F1 Teams, as well as the MyTeam vehicles. Simply import VTF files from your favorite performance mod into the included .ERP files and install them as noted below.

Online mode will not work while these mods are active! You DO NOT need to delete the files to play, only follow the directions below in the ‘Removal’ section to restore your game and play online...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, I want to play a career mode with all cars equal or to make 5 cars behave like mclarens and 5 alpines.

I have imported the VTF files in the erp but i can't make it work.
Could help me there / do the file yourself for a couple of bucks ?

thanks

Is it possible to put F2 performance files into F1 teams, so the F1 behave like F2?

BTW, thanks for the awesome work!

Last edited:
I honestly haven't tried doing any performance modding, so this template is purely based on what files other modders have changed in their performance mods.

Is it possible to put F2 performance files into F1 teams, so the F1 behave like F2?

BTW, thanks for the awesome work!
You would need to adjust several things like the render location, hull curve, probably tyre physics, fuel modes, ers.
No simple put F2 file into F1.

It would also bork the ingame car setup.

Last edited:
You would need to adjust several things like the render location, hull curve, probably tyre physics, fuel modes, ers.
No simple put F2 file into F1.

It would also bork the ingame car setup.
Thanks for the thoughtful answer!

I asked because I'm a (very) casual player and enjoy the physics and performance of F2 'cause are better to play with keyboards (I never got along with joystick). So would be great if the F1 behave the same way (even if I couldn't use the setup screen).

Anyway, gonna practice more and use some help to get better with the F1.

I don't know much at all about what to change in the performance files. I only set up this mod based on Performance mods other people have already done.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back