Resource icon

Misc Modular Mods 2021 - Camera Mod Template 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maian submitted a new resource:

Modular Mods 2021 - Camera Mod Template - Easy-Access ERP files for installing camera mods.

Description:

This template set includes ERP files with that only adjust in-game camera settings (such as THIS ONE by G2_70). The files included are stock camera settings, but simply replace the existing PKG files with the ones from a mod to install.

Online mode will not work while these mods are active! You DO NOT need to delete the files to play, only follow the directions below in the ‘Removal’...

Read more about this resource...

not work , help
As a general comment, you will get no actual help with this type of comment. You need to provide information for what's not working.

Do you have the Modular Mods Base Files installed? Does your Press Start screen show an Alpine car or Hamilton/Verstappen/Leclerc? What other Modular Mods do you have installed? Have you actually changed anything in this mod, or installed it as-is uploaded here with the assumption it would change something? Do you have this mod installed in the F1 2021/_Modular_Mods/_ACTIVE folder as required?

As a general comment, you will get no actual help with this type of comment. You need to provide information for what's not working.

Do you have the Modular Mods Base Files installed? Does your Press Start screen show an Alpine car or Hamilton/Verstappen/Leclerc? What other Modular Mods do you have installed? Have you actually changed anything in this mod, or installed it as-is uploaded here with the assumption it would change something? Do you have this mod installed in the F1 2021/_Modular_Mods/_ACTIVE folder as required?

As indicated in the mod, I put the camera mod erp file in the active folder of the modular mod which is in my game, did I forget a step? And the car in start screen is a Alpine (sorry for my English)

As indicated in the mod, I put the camera mod erp file in the active folder of the modular mod which is in my game, did I forget a step? And the car in start screen is a Alpine (sorry for my English)
Ok, but the mod provided on this page is simply a pre-set file allowing easy editing. It doesn't actually change anything on its own unless you've imported changed settings into it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back