Mods

Im sure this has been asked a million times before, but Ive just bought this and want to bring it up to standard.
/what would be the best mods to download to be able to run it with the updated graphics packs and seasons?

Fingers crossed that someone can give an answer, cheers guys and gals

Im sure this has been asked a million times before, but Ive just bought this and want to bring it up to standard.
/what would be the best mods to download to be able to run it with the updated graphics packs and seasons?

Fingers crossed that someone can give an answer, cheers guys and gals
Yeah, download Rallyesim and join us for some club rallying! Great choice you bought RBR.:thumbsup:

Have to disable it when downloading and installing. For some reason it really does not like the "Install_RSRBR_v2014.exe" file. For me, that's the only file that gave avast problems, all other update, track, carpack .exe files were fine.

Yep, I have Avast and it doesn't seem to like RSRBR downloads. It reports them as possibly infected even though they are fine.
Always disable Avast while downloading these files and also disable it while installing also.

If you check over RallyeSim, they have reported this, and they advise turning it off.

Also, get the sound pack. I found the sounds in RBR2014 a little screeching and not very realistic.
Noticed people are using Avast. I have used Avast, Norton, Mcafee and I recommend AVG, because I have never had any slowdowns or virus's, unless I accepted a install. Also, I have used AVG antivirus for many years without any instances with virus's, but I noticed my expensive computer seemed a little slower then usual so recently (2 days)I purchased the tune-up utility and it seems to speed up my system and fix many errors. I am a gamer and cheap, so I have tried many programs to deal with computer problems and after trying the free one time trial, I was convinced.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing