Mods only showing in all cars and tracks...

I have just copied over lots of gb's of mods across to my steam installation. But none of the mods are showing in their seperate categories and only showing up in the all cars/all tracks category.

Is there a way to manually change these mods to fit in their own category?

ty i allready download this. but there is a problem. you can seperate the classes in race events but not at season (championship). there is only one season with all class together. i tried to race events and keep the points to the excel file i found in the site but everytime i race there are diferent drivers names...
edit: another problem i have with this mod i download from there is that i get a crash dump file...when i put an older mod i have without the rfm (only gamedata) and make my own rfm (all class together) i dont have crash dump...
edit2: i found my solution to my second problem. i had to delete the reiza96 file from userdata

Last edited:
OK I report this. The trouble is that many mods from rF, are designed to race online. Not for offline championships. I have no idea what could be the problem.

Before, without RFM section, neither could do a championship and all categories were mixed. Now at least you can make races with cars of the same category.

Glad you were able to solve the second problem. ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%