Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Please try a clean install of the mod, ive just checked and did a lap using all views(bonnet to Bumper) and don't get the problem.
I drove all over the track and heard the different sound effects. from grass to gravel to tapping a wall. wheel spin , locking up, tire squeal, etc.

Hi Jok3sta...

Yes, to approximately half route was added a chicane for greater safety of the circuit.
After the first editions of the race the organization has decided to include this chicane in the middle of the long straight, near the "Pian de Roche" locality, where the speed of the cars involved in the race were highly elevated... also because this is not a permanent circuit but a sloping pretty fast road which leads to the top of the Terminillo mountain (with the arrival in Campoforogna locality at 1.640 meters above sea level).

Note 1: for further details, see the wikipedia link...
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coppa_Bruno_Carotti

Note 2: watch this video for real "Coppa Carotti" hillclimb racing...

Good drive!

DrKruntz :thumbsup:

ahh ok. thanks for confirming that. I only asked because it caught me off guard lol. Im driving a long and I see the barricades and I look on the map to see if theres a turn or something. So Naturally I end up crashing. then I realize its a chicane. Thanks again man for the awesome trackes. Just a heads up I noticed some parts of the track that had missing/black textures..

Its very strange your issue with missing/black textures along the route... I have tested and driven many times the track before the official release without finding any graphics texture problems!
Maybe it could depend by your video card drive not updated or the graphics setting in the game.
Have you updated GSC to Extreme version 1.15?

Its very strange your issue with missing/black textures along the route... I have tested and driven many times the track before the official release without finding any graphics texture problems!
Maybe it could depend by your video card drive not updated or the graphics setting in the game.
Have you updated GSC to Extreme version 1.15?
yes im on the latest GSC. You know what. I think Im confusing a different track. I downloaded 2 yesterday. Im thinking of Glava zete.. Yours was good. Sorry

i cant get the FFB to work properly. the wheel oscillates like crazy and does sudden unexpected movements. how do i set it up right for G27 ?
Try editing the realfeel to:

[Clio]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=5340.000000
SteeringDamper=11155.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.200000
SmoothingLevel=3
Kf=11500.000000
Ks=7.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=3.000000

Yep, that's what im referring too, the rest of the tarmac is so nicely done seems a shame to use the old rfactor race line look, i was wondering if something went wrong on my install seeing as the tracks creator was able to implement GSCE tarmac texture.

Looking at the screenshots they appear to show the racing line as per below.?

i thinking it should look like this....
GSCERacingline_zps2d1f7f05.jpg

Last edited:
Rupe Wilson updated Clio Cup 2013 with a new update entry:

Clio Cup 2013 V2.4

Renault Clio 2103 for Game Stock Car V2.4
V2.4
Every car has now his its own unique skin.
1 pitbox for each car now. No pitsharing.
= = = = =
V2.3
Readme updated : All relevant info on RealFeel setting taken from the forum
Sounds updated : All sounds put in the Clio_Cup13 folder
Skin Temple added
RealFeel Adjustment pics added
V2.2
clio cup converted to GSC

All additional sounds are now in the Clio_Cup13 sounds folder
Thanks to R1-Robbie for helping in this task
= = = = = = =

Read the rest of this update entry...